Website Suspended - Cant Figure out Why RRS feed

• Question

• Yesterday website had gotten suspended for no apparent reason. All Quota bars are green and nowhere near maxed out. I upped the instance count to 6 and still no go. Then today it was working again for about 3 clicks and then then suspended again. 

I contacted billing support(my account apparently only has this level). They told me its a technical issue go buy a subscription. I reluctantly try to go buy a tech support subscription and get the following error when trying to purchase the tech support subscription. 

Sorry, we could not complete the operation. Please try again later or reload the web page [30225].

I email billing support again, no response at all.

I keep getting that error trying to purchase support, and my site is down with no way to turn it back on, and no way to get help. What gives with this lousy service how can anyone rely on this when we aren't even given an explanation as to why service is interrupted? 

If anyone out there can help or has a number to call or knows of some way to get in contact with support please let me know. 

Monday, November 10, 2014 10:04 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Please provide your Azure Website URL address.  Thanks.

Benjamin

Monday, November 10, 2014 1:06 PM
  • HI

reporteqcms.azurewebsites.net

Thanks

Monday, November 10, 2014 1:17 PM
  • Hi,

I tried opening the website you provided and its working fine, please let us know if it is working fine so that we can close the thread or assist you better.

Regards,
    Azam Khan

Thursday, November 13, 2014 7:16 AM
  • Hi Azam,

I eventually got hold of someone in billing that helped me put a support order through.

I opened a ticket with support and they have been attempting to determine the cause for about 4 days now and have escalated it to another department, but the temporary solution was to move it from shared to basic plan until they can give me an answer as to why it kept going into suspended state.

Friday, November 14, 2014 3:56 PM
  • Hi Triangle,

I tried accessing http://reporteqcms.azurewebsites.net/ and it comes up fine.

As you said, it went to suspended state we might have to research on what went wrong. To get a technical support plan , please see http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/plans/  and try opening the page in a private browsing in Internet explorer.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Saturday, November 15, 2014 5:24 PM