Missing basic functionality when running sketchflow project (big resolution sketch unviewable) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have my previous question answered nicely here, I hope this one can be solved some how as well.

So the default sketch size in sketchflow is somewhere around 800x640

Let's make a bigger, please do not ask why, just for instance 1280x1600. So after just putting some random things at the top of this sketch, in the middle and at the bottom, please try to run (F5). You will see that you browser, in my case it is IE(tried FF also), is automatically pointed for the centre. And if you want to see bottom or top you have to zoom out on the sidebar, you will not be able to see the actual size of top or bottom content, because there is no VERTICAL SCROLLING BAR there!!!
    Does anyone know how to get over this problem??? Or is it just me who does 1280x1600 sketches. Or maybe it is intentionally left out??

Any advice would be appreciatted. Thanks

Added:
    Sorry for mistakes in words and maybe a dumb question, but this is really important. I guess silverlight supports this without problems))) I nor programmer so pardon my ignorance if the answer is obvious
    Monday, October 5, 2009 12:46 PM

All replies

• Once again me,

Has anyone tried to create big sketch (canvas) or whatever it is called. For example, 1280x1920?

If you fill it with content and then run project, you will see that only central part is viewable, other part are not. Am I wrong here? Maybe I am just blind and cannot find out how to do that.

Please help, I am really dissapointed I have to deal with this.
    Monday, October 5, 2009 5:03 PM