Lightswitch crating a dynamic user interface RRS feed

• Question

• I posted a question in Stackoverflow.com about this issue, and tried to re-post it here but unfortunately I am a new user and cannot post pictures. Please follow the link below for the question - feel free to reply here or on stackoverflow.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26233827/microsoft-lightswitch-creating-a-dynamic-user-interface-using-c-jquery-mobile

And I would like to apologize in advance to the Forum admins for this, but I really need this question answered. If one of you could verify my account I will definitely repost the question here properly.
    • Edited by Paul Cloete Thursday, October 9, 2014 10:06 AM
    Thursday, October 9, 2014 10:05 AM

Answers

• Thanks for the welcome Angie. My question was not really answered, but I found a workaround solution which David suggested on my stackoverflow thread which is working nicely.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, October 20, 2014 2:42 AM
    Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:04 AM

All replies

• Hi Paul,

Welcome to Lightswitch forum.

I noticed that Michael and David have replied to your previous thread in Stackoverflow, if you have any issue, please give quick feedback, or it's recommended to update it in Lightswitch forum.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Best regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, October 13, 2014 9:46 AM
  • Thanks for the welcome Angie. My question was not really answered, but I found a workaround solution which David suggested on my stackoverflow thread which is working nicely.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, October 20, 2014 2:42 AM
    Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:04 AM