Running Total not appearing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone

I've got a problem regarding Cyrstal Reports...

The report i have has a running total that calculates all the prices of the items on a report.

For some reason this works fine on the server, but when view the report from a client's pc, everything is there except the running total.

I'm using windows forms. I've set the ODBC, checked it a million times...

Please help anyone.

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:02 AM

Answers

• I've found the answer..

The problem was that the version that the report was in and the version being used on the server was different.

All i did was open the report in VS 2005 (Latest Crystal Reports) and then copied the file over again and it worked.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 2:49 PM

All replies

• I do not know if this will solve your problem, do you install service pack or hotfix on server and not at client's pc? That's happens when the data is displayed ok in my pc but when I transfer the application to the production server, some data are not displayed because I rember forgot to install patches.

Hope this helps you..

den2005

Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:09 AM
  • Hi thanks

I'll try it.

Will get back to you...

And no offense i got a feeling this is not gonna work. I spoke to one of our technical guys and they keep all the pc's update to date(on the software side)

But thanks I'll try that..

Thanks again.

Friday, May 19, 2006 10:04 AM
  • I've found the answer..

The problem was that the version that the report was in and the version being used on the server was different.

All i did was open the report in VS 2005 (Latest Crystal Reports) and then copied the file over again and it worked.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 2:49 PM