none
mahreen miangul JuNe 2017 RRS feed

• Question

• hello everybody a program ID WNH607-0 was send to me by a net guru way back i dont have a clue about it i think LD extantion is used i dont know how to use the ld extantions please some one write the program without LD Extantion or give us some lessons about ld extantions  i have downloaded LitDev_v1.2  but dont know how to use it will some one help with thanks.
                                                                                                                                                       mahreen miangul
    Tuesday, June 13, 2017 5:57 AM

Answers

• mussamaina,

If you need more help with this then please provide details of what you have done and what bit does not work.  There are several ways to do this and don't want to confuse by suggesting things that may not apply in your case.

If you want here are are a couple links, but details from you about your case will lead to best help.

Installation guide : http://litdev.co.uk/#Usage

Extension manager : https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Small-Basic-Extension-e54560ce

• Marked as answer by mussamaina Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:30 PM
    Friday, June 16, 2017 5:34 PM
  • I changed your program to QRS755-0. It does what you want, but is not perfect yet. Try to improve it, e.g. the movement op of the man.

Jan [ WhTurner ] The Netherlands

• Marked as answer by mussamaina Sunday, June 18, 2017 11:23 AM
    Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:41 AM
    Answerer
  • hello program ID QRS755 is giving the same result as ID KMQ529 i think i am not understanding your changes

with thanks                   mahreen miangul

KMQ529-0

see '<---- points.

same "NMB" is used.  Line #398 

• Marked as answer by mussamaina Monday, June 19, 2017 6:02 AM
    Sunday, June 18, 2017 11:24 PM
    Answerer
  • Here is your first little program with randomcolor:

gw = 600
    gh = 400
    GraphicsWindow.Width = gw
    GraphicsWindow.Height = gh
    While (1 = 1)
      GraphicsWindow.brushColor=GraphicsWindow.GetRandomColor()
      x = Math.GetRandomNumber(gw)
      y = 25
      drop = Shapes.AddRectangle(x,y)
      Shapes.Animate(drop,x,gh,2000)
      Program.Delay(100)
    EndWhile

• Marked as answer by mussamaina Saturday, July 1, 2017 10:27 AM
    Friday, June 30, 2017 12:50 PM
    Answerer

All replies

•                   
    mussamaina,

You are correct. The program you reference does use the LD extension. To load the extension and to learn about it do the following:.

1. type "smallbasic.com" into your url

2. when that opens take the link for "Extensions" in the lower right corner of the page. From there find the link that says "LitDev Extension" and click on it.

3. that page tells you what you need todo to download the extension and the steps that you need to take to get it to work on your computer.

JR

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 11:22 AM
    Answerer
  • i have downloaded LD Extensions about a month back and am still zero on it

mhreen miangul

Thursday, June 15, 2017 9:23 AM
  • In which directoty did you put the litdev.dll and litdev.xml files? They should be in a directory called "lib" in the directory where you have the smallbasic.exe file. If you have that, what doesn't work?

Problem solving is difficult without explanation about what you tried and what fails.

Thursday, June 15, 2017 10:32 AM
    Answerer
  • mussamaina,

If you have downloaded the extension and put the 2 files suggested by whturner33 in the lib folder the next thing you need to do is unblock those files. Do this by right clicking the file, select properties. You should see the word "Unblock" in the lower right of the window with a checkbox and checkmark beside it if the files are blocked. Click on the checkmark and file will unblock. With the files unblocked start smallbasic and type ld into the gui window. You should see ld functions displayed in the intellisense if it is now working.

JR

Thursday, June 15, 2017 10:54 AM
    Answerer
  • mussamaina,

If you need more help with this then please provide details of what you have done and what bit does not work.  There are several ways to do this and don't want to confuse by suggesting things that may not apply in your case.

If you want here are are a couple links, but details from you about your case will lead to best help.

Installation guide : http://litdev.co.uk/#Usage

Extension manager : https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Small-Basic-Extension-e54560ce

• Marked as answer by mussamaina Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:30 PM
    Friday, June 16, 2017 5:34 PM
  • hello program ID KMQ529 have tried to make man run by ArrowKeys  prevesly arrowkeys were moving gurrilla but know keys S-W-A-T -X-Z F all have stoped working and the sprites i:e Santa & reindeer/Sprite Running man/Sprite all are behaving accordly Cannon used keys XZF Keys S-W-A-T were moving Santa/Reindeer 4-ways please keep running man graphics the same and keep him running will be grateful if only the size of the running man can be changed hope i am not asking something foolish or too much with thanks

mahreen miangul

Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:51 PM
  • Move the part ''keys.......... S W A T  ......  into the Sub onkeydown.

And please move ALL Subs after the Main program!!

Saturday, June 17, 2017 2:08 PM
    Answerer
  • hello program ID QRS755 is giving the same result as ID KMQ529 i think i am not understanding your changes

Sunday, June 18, 2017 8:13 AM
  • I changed your program to QRS755-0. It does what you want, but is not perfect yet. Try to improve it, e.g. the movement op of the man.

• Marked as answer by mussamaina Sunday, June 18, 2017 11:23 AM
    Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:41 AM
    Answerer
  • Thanking you 

with best wishes                            mahreen miangul

Sunday, June 18, 2017 11:24 AM

KMQ529-0

see '<---- points.

same "NMB" is used.  Line #398 

• Marked as answer by mussamaina Monday, June 19, 2017 6:02 AM
    Sunday, June 18, 2017 11:24 PM
    Answerer
  • hello everybody program Sprits ID NJH080 time and again sprites made by mahreen miangul. i have collected them in the above program. i can also make them in chalk colors also but can not make The dumty and The donkey will you help me with thanks 

mahreen miangul

Monday, June 26, 2017 12:08 PM
  • I see all your sprites. What is wrong with your program?

To test I added a test subroutine:

Sub W
      GraphicsWindow.Title=Name
      Program.Delay(5000)
    EndSub

and put after every  add_shapes line a call to this subroutine:   W()

Then every five seconds a sprite is added and you see the name as title of the window. 

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 2:43 PM
    Answerer
  • with thanks a little detail is required to understand your subroutine

again with Thanks                                                                                            mahreen miangul

Thursday, June 29, 2017 4:41 AM
  • It's very simple:

Every time the sub is called with W() the title of the GraphicsWindow (on the top of the window) is changed to the name of the sprite, so you can see from which line the sub is called, and the program waits 5 seconds to see what happens.

Did you try my additions?

Thursday, June 29, 2017 8:02 AM
    Answerer
  • hello i am sorry but i dont have a clue what are you getting at, i am sorry again i have just starting to learn so you have to be slow not fast.
    gw = 600
    gh = 400
    While (1 = 1)
     y = 0
     drop = Shapes.AddLine(x,y,x,10)
    EndWhile

in the above program when i change line to ellipse triangle or text the randomcolor property diminishes but in program down when the ellipse is changed to text or rectangle the random property remains.

For i = 1 To 100
    GraphicsWindow.BrushColor = graphicswindow.getrandomcolor()
      balls[i] = Shapes.AddEllipse(10, 10)
    EndFor
    While "True"
      For i = 1 To 100
        ball = balls[i]
        x = Math.GetRandomNumber(640)
        y = Math.GetRandomNumber(480)
        Shapes.Animate(ball, x, y, 2000)
      EndFor
      Program.Delay(1900)
    EndWhile

with thanks                                                                         mahreen miangul

Thursday, June 29, 2017 1:31 PM
  • In your first program you have NO getrandomcolor, so it can't diminish.

You have there only a getrandomnumber which is allocated to the variable x, and this is used for the position of the line.

If you want a colored ellips or triangle, you have to use GraphicsWindow.BrushColor = graphicswindow.getrandomcolor() before the drawing of the shape.

Thursday, June 29, 2017 2:27 PM
    Answerer
  • hello  i have tried GraphicsWindow.BrushColor = graphicswindow.getrandomcolor() it changes color every time but is the same for all objects but does not come multicolor it is a short program write it. am waiting for sprite subroutine instructions thankyou.

mahreen miangul

Friday, June 30, 2017 10:35 AM
  • Here is your first little program with randomcolor:

gw = 600
    gh = 400
    While (1 = 1)
      GraphicsWindow.brushColor=GraphicsWindow.GetRandomColor()
      y = 25
      drop = Shapes.AddRectangle(x,y)
      Program.Delay(100)
    EndWhile

• Marked as answer by mussamaina Saturday, July 1, 2017 10:27 AM
    Friday, June 30, 2017 12:50 PM
    Answerer
  • hello where is the rest with thanks and love

mahreen miangul

• Edited by mussamaina Saturday, July 1, 2017 10:27 AM spelling mistake
    Saturday, July 1, 2017 10:26 AM
  • What do you mean with "the rest"? Make your questions clear.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017 12:25 PM
    Answerer