none
Error s getting mLab service RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I'm doing the MEAN Stack MVA and developing a Twitter-like application from the ground up. Just about finished, but setting the server up on here has become an issue.

Here is a link to an advertise product https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/partners/mongolab/mongolab/

When I click this, it takes me to my Azure account (marketplace) and says 'There are no offers in this category. Some of these services have moved to the new Azure Management portal.'

So I go to the Portal, select the same product and click 'create,' and it takes me back to the same link with the error '

'There are no offers in this category. Some of these services have moved to the new Azure Management portal.'

So essentially it's looping me, telling me to go to both places and it's in neither.

Hope you guys can get this resolved. If you cannot, is there any other MongoDB applications that Microsoft Azure offers with a free sandbox trial mode before I purchase? If not- is there another webpage I could setup my online database on?

Sunday, August 7, 2016 6:51 PM

All replies