none
mobile broadband(wwan)can be implemented in virtual miniport driver of wdk7? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have take sample source code from wdk7 virtual miniport driver(netvmini) to develop MB driver for windows 7 operating systems.

And now I am trying to MB model in netvmini and changed INF file according to MB driver development doc like(iftype,medium,etc).

and also changed the driver code for medium supported and supported oid for wwan, and when I tried to load driver its giving code 10 error. for populating it as mobile broadband connection what I have to do? 

I have query, does it possible to implement MB model(wwan) in virtual miniport driver? 

A.David Preetham

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 3:55 PM

Answers

• I have query, does it possible to implement MB model(wwan) in virtual miniport driver? 

Hi,

Yes it is possible. I have made one, based on sample that was "semipublicly" available. That sample isn't anymore available, so I think I can't comment anymore on this.

BR, Antti

Monday, March 11, 2013 2:15 PM

All replies

• I have query, does it possible to implement MB model(wwan) in virtual miniport driver? 

Hi,

Yes it is possible. I have made one, based on sample that was "semipublicly" available. That sample isn't anymore available, so I think I can't comment anymore on this.

BR, Antti

Monday, March 11, 2013 2:15 PM
  • hi Atti,

Thank you for confirming. I started implementing. now i am able to get the wwan oid.

A.David Preetham

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:36 AM