Naming Convention in wf4 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Is there any naming Convention followed in  wf4 .. Or we can give  any meaningful names ...

With Regards

Gaurav

Friday, May 25, 2012 8:46 AM

Answers

• Hi,

there's no special naming convention for WF. You can use your own or you just follow the normal conventions used in .NET.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

• Marked as answer by LeoTang Friday, June 1, 2012 11:52 AM
    Monday, May 28, 2012 2:20 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You can alwasy follow you own code standard to give it a meaningful name. Did you encounter any problem when rename the activity or variable? Thanks. 

Leo Tang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, May 28, 2012 6:40 AM
  • Hi leo,

I have some confusion on it ..

In some articles i have found  that we should always name Activity as GETNAME_ACTIVITY i.e keeping activty  as suffix

and some place i found that it is best practise to not to keep ACTIVTY as suffix same implies that Argument variable should not end with Arg..

So Can you please throw some light on this what is the best practice for naming workflow stuff like acitivities,variables ,argument etc

Monday, May 28, 2012 10:55 AM
  • Hi,

there's no special naming convention for WF. You can use your own or you just follow the normal conventions used in .NET.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

• Marked as answer by LeoTang Friday, June 1, 2012 11:52 AM
    Monday, May 28, 2012 2:20 PM