Can't submit to Xbox Live Creators Program RRS feed

• Question

• I've created a submission to update my existing Windows 10 app to support Xbox One.

When I upload an app package, I get this message:

To publish a game targeting the Xbox device family, you must join ID@Xbox and complete the concept approval process.

How do I submit it as part of the Xbox Live Creators Program instead of ID@Xbox??

Thursday, August 31, 2017 6:20 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Euge,

Firstly, you need to enable the product for Xbox Live access and configure Xbox Live services following this documentation:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-live/get-started-with-creators/create-and-test-a-new-creators-title

Then, you could follow Step by step guide to integrate Xbox Live Creators Program to integrate with Xbox Live SDK and add Xbox Live sign-in to your game.

Please make sure your game can sign-in to Xbox live well and comply with the Windows Store Policy 10.13.5. After that, you can submit your app as publishing other UWP app.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Thursday, August 31, 2017 8:10 AM
    • Marked as answer by Euge Saturday, September 2, 2017 1:21 PM
    Thursday, August 31, 2017 7:52 AM
  • Thank you, Mattew!

I've fixed the issue and implemented Xbox Live support per Windows Store Policy 10.13.5 and re-submitted my app (9WZDNCRFJM46).

That submission certification has been sitting at "pre-processing" for over 24 hours now. Has anyone else seen such long delays at that early stage?

Saturday, September 2, 2017 11:18 PM