Lightswitch silver light user control telerik list box drag and drop not supported for read only collection RRS feed

• Question

• I am working with silver light user control to integrate in light switch application. I am using telerik list box control to drag and drop the items. I am binding datasource from lightswitch datasource. I am able to bind the data to the list but unable to drag and drop and it saying "not supported for read only collection" . Can someone help me why this is the problem?

<telerik:RadListBoxIsEnabled="True"Grid.ColumnSpan="2"Grid.Row="1"Height="480"x:Name="listCountries"

ItemTemplate="{StaticResourceListBoxItemTemplate}"HorizontalAlignment="Stretch"VerticalAlignment="Stretch"AllowDrop="True" >

<telerik:RadListBox.DragVisualProvider>

<telerik:ScreenshotDragVisualProvider/>

</telerik:RadListBox.DragVisualProvider>

<telerik:RadListBox.DragDropBehavior>

<!--<telerik:ListBoxDragDropBehavior AllowReorder="True" telerik:DragDropManager.TouchDragTrigger="TapAndHold" />-->

<local:CustomListBoxDragDropBehavior></local:CustomListBoxDragDropBehavior>

</telerik:RadListBox.DragDropBehavior>

</telerik:RadListBox>

Monday, December 21, 2015 3:46 AM

Answers

• Hi sandeepkothapalli,

Please try use Silverlight default list control to check whether it is has the same problem.

If it works fine with default list control, that may be the limit of the Telerkit control. I suggest you post this problem to Telerkit forum for a better help.

If it has the same problem with default list control, please provide some code snippet about how you bind datasource to list control, which can help us reproduce this problem.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

• Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, January 7, 2016 1:56 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, January 7, 2016 1:56 AM
    Tuesday, December 22, 2015 9:27 AM