none
Kinect Joint Orientation Demo RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I was promised something to demonstrate how to grab and use bone orientation here.

Is there any demo available for this?

Thank you.

Thursday, November 6, 2014 10:28 PM

All replies

• Looking for the same thing.

The Kinect Evolution (available in the Windows Store ) should be a good demonstration on this. Look at this thread:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5c3b67b6-3fe2-4789-b2df-eb63419e7ab6/kinect-for-windows-v2-sdk-now-available?forum=kinectv2sdk

They state the following:

"Within the next week, the SDK Browser (included as part of the v2 SDK installation) will include the full source code for Kinect Evolution.  That means you will be able to grab the code and see how it works.  Also, this app shows best practices for how to use Kinect data in your own app and also provides reusable controls that you can include and re-use in your own projects."

The latest SDK was published  on 10/21/2014, so I am not sure they made it available. I still cannot see the source code for the Kinect Evolution

Friday, November 7, 2014 6:53 AM
  • I am currently working on a fix with AMD GPU's which has delayed the release of the source. Iit will appear in the SDK Browser as a new sample when it is ready.

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Friday, November 7, 2014 5:51 PM
  • You should now see this in the SDK Browser.

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Friday, December 12, 2014 8:28 PM