none
someone else might be using your account RRS feed

• Question

• This is extremely troublesome.... I've been unable to access my account for nearly over 2 years as it says someone else might be using my account which is not accurate at all, I don't know why the heck this happened but its synced to my laptop nd im able to use it normally, however, it won't let me check my outlook despite of having forgotten my previous acct recovery informations I still use it on my pc and nobody else's got access to my account besides me using it on other devices then it was decided to let it blocked! I need it for work and microsoft has been very absent in regards to my issue. I already tried to recover it through normal recovery procedure. I believe to have the right password so is there anything I can do to get it back considering I am no longer using the same phone number nd already tried to recover it receiving a lame excuse that my info werent enough?? this goes beyond protecting my account, it was taken from me and still being used on my laptop... are they invading my privacy? I need answer asap otherwise I will disable any microsoft affiliated accounts as it seems unsafe

pls I need an answer quickily

Sunday, February 3, 2019 3:04 AM

All replies