When will Websites come out of preview? RRS feed

• Question

• Are we any closer to determining when Websites will come out of preview? We're developing a site for a client who not allow us to deploy their production site to an environment that doesn't have an SLA. We're using git deploy as part of our deployment process and don't want to have to go back to using a web role for a vanilla MVC website if at all possible.
    Wednesday, October 3, 2012 2:56 PM

Answers

• Hi,

there's no official date yet when Windows Azure Web Sites will come out of preview.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2012 8:46 PM
  • Hi, guys. I can understand your desire for this information, but we don't provide estimates on these timelines. Once information is available to share, we'll share it with you.

Thanks.

Jim Cheshire | Microsoft

Friday, October 5, 2012 12:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

there's no official date yet when Windows Azure Web Sites will come out of preview.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2012 8:46 PM
  • There is no official date, but can we get an estimate?  End of the week, month, year?  I am in the same boat as Simon.  Thanks.
    Thursday, October 4, 2012 5:13 PM
  • Hi, guys. I can understand your desire for this information, but we don't provide estimates on these timelines. Once information is available to share, we'll share it with you.

Thanks.

Jim Cheshire | Microsoft

Friday, October 5, 2012 12:14 PM