Store app MFT with multiple input streams

Question

• Hi,

I am using IMFTransform with MediaCapture::AddAffectAsync.  Is it possible that my MFT can accept more than one input stream?  If so, how to do this?

Thanks,

SAP

Friday, March 29, 2013 1:19 AM

All replies

• Yes, I check the IMFTransform::AddInputStreams can be used in Windows Store App. You can follow the steps in this document
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa965264(v=vs.85).aspx

Best regards,
    Jesse

Jesse Jiang
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, April 1, 2013 2:48 AM
  • Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your response.  Yes, I can see that this is a way to introduce additional streams.  However, isn't the client supposed to call these methods?  I'm not sure how to fit that into my store app.  Here is a pseudo code snippet of how I do this. 

MediaCapture^ mediaCapture = ref new MediaCapture MediaCaptureInitializationSettings settings = ref new MediaCaptureInitializationSettings settings->StreamingCaptureMode = AudioAndVideo; settings->VideoDeviceId = MyWebCam->Id settings->AudioDeviceId = MyAudioDevice->Id (webcam mic) mediaCapture->InitializeAsync(settings) mediaCapture->StartPreviewAsync() mediaCapture->AddEffectAsync(VideoRecord, MftId)

then what????

Where do I call AddInputStreams?  It's the client which is supposed to make these calls (as per docs), but I don't see how I can get the client to do this.

SAP

Monday, April 1, 2013 4:30 PM