none
Problems with SAP Connection mySAP Adapter 3.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi to all

i have installed BizTalk Server R2 with mySAP Adapter 3.0 inside the BizTalk Adapter Option Pack. I try to understand the architecture of mySAP Adapter 3.0 and i'm trying the sample in the documentation. When i try to establishment a connection to a SAP system like explain in the tpoci The SAP System Connection URI  appeare a windows form with the next messages:

Error Savings properties

(System.ArgumentException) The specified address is invalid.

(System.ArgumentException) Cannot obtain scheme from binding to validate address.

(System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException) Exception has been throw by the target System of an invocation.

(System.IO.FileNotFoundException) The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700E)

I have insert in the mask WCF-Custom Transport Properties, in the Endpoint Address, in the Address URI the next connection string:

sap://Client=400;lang=EN;@A/SRVSAP01/01?GwHost=SRVSAP01&GwServ=SAPGW01&ListenerProgramId=TS6

In the Other tab i have insert the credential for connection.

What is wrong? Where is my mistake?

Thanks in advance

Enrico 

Monday, October 27, 2008 10:52 AM

Answers

• change your URI to

sap://Client=400;lang=IT@A/SRVSAP01/01?ListenerGwHost=SRVSAP01&ListenerGwServ=SAPGW01&ListenerProgramId=TS6

If this yet doesn't work, try installing the SAP GUI on this machine and see if it helps.

Saturday, November 8, 2008 7:37 AM

All replies

• Monday, October 27, 2008 11:00 AM
  • Hi Mustansir

thank you for your answer. I have check if there was SAP RFC SDK UNICODE and it not was installed. Now i have installed it and i have follow all in the link that you have show me. I have try again and now i have the next error message:

Hi to all

i have installed BizTalk Server R2 with mySAP Adapter 3.0 inside the BizTalk Adapter Option Pack. I try to understand the architecture of mySAP Adapter 3.0 and i'm trying the sample in the documentation. When i try to establishment a connection to a SAP system like explain in the tpoci The SAP System Connection URI  appeare a windows form with the next messages:

Error Savings properties

(System.ArgumentException) The specified address is invalid.

(System.ArgumentException) Cannot obtain scheme from binding to validate address.

(System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException) Exception has been throw by the target System of an invocation.

the next error message now not there is:

(System.IO.FileNotFoundException) The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700E)

but there is the next error message:
    (System.BadImageFormatException) is not a valid Win32 application (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)

i try to configure a sample SAP Connection by the next URI:

sap://Client=400;lang=EN@A/SRVSAP01/01?GwHost=SRVSAP01&GwServ=SAPGW01&ListenerProgramId=TS6

where is my mistake?

thanks in advance

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 11:13 AM
  • Are you on a 64 bit machine by any chance? Which version of the Adapter Pack have you installed - 32 or 64 bit? Which version of the RFC SDK Unicode did you download - 32 or 64 bit? To which location did you copy the .dlls?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 12:25 PM
  • Hi

i have a machine to 32 bit and i have installed Adapter Pack to 32 bit. The version that i have download from SAP market place is 32 bit and i have put the 6 dll inside the bin dierctory in C:\windows\System32.

Any idea?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 12:56 PM
  • Hi

in first time i have installed teh RFC SDK UNICODE 6.40. Now i have instelled the version 7.00 UNICODE and working good. When i try to start receive port with a receive location that is binding with SAP enviroment, the port go in disable and i see the next error message:

The Messaging Engine failed to add a receive location "Test_Receive_Idoc" with URL "sap://Client=400;lang=IT@A/SRVSAP01/01?GwHost=SRVSAP01&GwServ=SAPGW01&ListenerProgramId=TS6" to the adapter "WCF-Custom". Reason: "Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.ConnectionException: Details: ErrorCode=RFC_OK. ErrorGroup=RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION. SapErrorMessage=SAP_CMINIT3 : rc=20 > Connect to SAP gateway failed
    Connect_PM  GWHOST=SRVSAP01, GWSERV=SAPGW01, SYSNR=01

LOCATION    CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode
    ERROR       service 'SAPGW01' unknown

where is the error ? SAP side or BT?

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:50 PM
  • This error is coming from Sap.

Could you check if the uri you are using is correct?

• Proposed as answer by Sanjay KS Friday, November 20, 2009 6:39 AM
    Friday, November 7, 2008 12:50 PM
  • change your URI to

sap://Client=400;lang=IT@A/SRVSAP01/01?ListenerGwHost=SRVSAP01&ListenerGwServ=SAPGW01&ListenerProgramId=TS6

If this yet doesn't work, try installing the SAP GUI on this machine and see if it helps.

Saturday, November 8, 2008 7:37 AM
  • Hi,

We have BTS 2010 (multi host env - (64 bit)) and Adapter pack 3.0 facing  issues connecting to SAP system.

I have downloaded the IDOC and using the WCF-Custom binding to connect to SAP. When I start the receive location they get switched off. And not able to receive an IDOC from SAP. Where as the send port is fine. Only receive locations are getting switched off.

Also installed the SAP GUI on the server. Is there any thing else that needs to be done.

- How the listener is created on SAP system? How can I check on SAP?

- Is the Biztallk account needs to be added at SAP side?

Are there any other setting that I need to check.

Thanks,

Basharat 

Friday, November 12, 2010 3:16 PM