none
Mobile option could not be seen when "Create Resource" RRS feed

• Question

• In order to go ahead with that procedure:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/app-service-mobile/app-service-mobile-xamarin-android-get-started

I must:"

1. Sign in to the Azure Portal

2. Click Create a resource.

3. In the search box, type Mobile Apps.

4. In the results list, select Mobile App, and then select Create. "

but the option "Mobile apps" just doesnt exist. I have a trial plan and accorded to what is written it's possible to go ahead.

How should I proceed?

Thanks

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 4:16 AM

All replies

• Can't find it too.
    Wednesday, June 19, 2019 9:26 PM
  • Hi,

Could you please try again and let us know. There was an intermittent where customer using App Service may have experienced failures when attempting service management operations such as create, delete, and move resources for App Service (Web, Mobile and API Apps) deployments. 

Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:58 AM
  • From Bryan Trach (Azure Customer Engineer):

"Hi Ted,

Thank you for reaching out. There have been some changes recently with how we present the App Services family in the Azure portal. A mobile app was a web app with Easy Tables and Easy APIs added.

To simply things, we have merged the API and Mobile Apps into the Web App product. You should be able to search for ‘web app’ and create that. As highlighted below, web apps have the Mobile App features that you’ll need to complete the doc.

Please let me know if you have any further issues. I have alerted the doc author that an update is necessary."

Can't upload a picture they sent me because MSDN doesn't allow me to.

Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:22 AM