aspx finding multiple ReportViewers in GAC RRS feed

• Question

• I've been researching and trying different solutions for the past day now, and I can't figure out why this is happening.  Everything works great on my local computer, and I have 4 different versions of ReportViewer registered in the GAC.  When I move my code to our production server, which has 2 versions of ReportViewer registered in the GAC, it says that both exists.  This is a C# Web Application that I'm validating against HTML5, and I do have Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms in my References.  Below is my relevant code:

Web.Config - I completely removed all references of ReportViewer from the config file and started over to make sure there were no duplicate entries or multiple versions.  Currently, I have no mentions to any version of ReportViewer in my config file, and everything is continuing to run great on my local machine.  However, just to try different things, I've tried adding the appropriorate tags for Version 10.0 (the version I'm wishing to use) in the following areas:  AssemblyBinding, BuildProviders, and I believe RoleManager.  None of them affected the code locally, and continued to produce the same error (below) on our production server.

In my .aspx file, I have the following relevant code...and this is where the error seems to be happening.  Below in the screenshot of the error, it's pointing to the rsweb reference and saying there are 2 suitable versions in the GAC:

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="SPV.aspx.cs" Inherits="DMA.SPV.SPV" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"
        Namespace="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms" TagPrefix="rsweb" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    <head runat="server">
        <meta charset="utf-8">
        <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
        <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
        <title>Signin Template for Bootstrap</title>
        <!-- Bootstrap core CSS -->
        <link href="../../Styles/css/bootstrap.css" rel="stylesheet">
        <!-- Just for debugging purposes. Don't actually copy this line! -->
        <!--[if lt IE 9]><script src="../../docs-assets/js/ie8-responsive-file-warning.js"></script><![endif]-->
        <!-- HTML5 shim and Respond.js IE8 support of HTML5 elements and media queries -->
        <!--[if lt IE 9]>
              <script src="https://oss.maxcdn.com/libs/html5shiv/3.7.0/html5shiv.js"></script>
              <script src="https://oss.maxcdn.com/libs/respond.js/1.3.0/respond.min.js"></script>
            <![endif]-->
    </head>
    <body>
        <form id="spv2015" runat="server">
        <asp:ScriptManager ID="Scriptmanager1" runat="server">
        </asp:ScriptManager>
        <div class="container">
            <div style="text-align: center; padding: 10px">
                <asp:Image ID="imgJCPS" runat="server" src="../../Images/Jefferson-county-public-schools.jpg"
                    Width="255px" />
                <br />
                <br />
                <strong style="color: Green; font-size: xx-large">Vision 2015: Quality Indicators</strong>
                <br />
                <em>All JCPS students graduate prepared to reach their full<br />
                    potential and contribute to our society throughout life.</em>
            </div>
            <div class="row">
                <div class="span12">
                    <div class="accordian" id="myaccordian" style="border: thin solid black">
                        <div class="accordian-group" style="background-color: Gainsboro">
                            <div class="accordian-heading">
                                <a class="accordian-toggle" style="color: Black" data-toggle="collapse" data-parent="#myaccordian"
                                    href="#divFA1">&nbsp;<strong>FOCUS AREA: INCREASED LEARNING</strong>
                                    <br />
                                    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<strong>Goal 1:</strong> Every student progresses in his or her
                                    learning and meets or exceeds proficiency in all subjects. </a>
                            </div>
                            <div id="divFA1" class="accordian-body collapse out">
                                <div class="accordian-inner">
                                    <hr style="background: Black; padding: 0px; height: 1px" />
                                    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<strong>SUCCESS MEASURES:</strong>
                                    <ol>
                                        <li>
                                            <div class="accordian" id="accFA1SM1">
                                                <div class="accordian-group">
                                                    <div class="accordian-heading">
                                                        <a class="accordian-toggle" style="color: Black" data-toggle="collapse" data-parent="#accFA1SM2"
                                                            href="#divFA1SM1">Increase <strong>achievement</strong> total by level as measured
                                                            by the state assessments. </a>
                                                    </div>
                                                    <div id="divFA1SM1" class="accordian-body collapse out">
                                                        <div class="accordian-inner">
                                                            <rsweb:reportviewer id="rvFA1SM1" runat="server" font-names="Verdana" font-size="8pt"
                                                                interactivedeviceinfos="(Collection)" processingmode="Remote" waitmessagefont-names="Verdana"
                                                                waitmessagefont-size="14pt" asyncrendering="false" sizetoreportcontent="true">
                                                                <ServerReport ReportPath="/SLC/SPV - KPREP Achievement" ReportServerUrl="https://reports.jefferson.kyschools.us/reportserver" />
                                                            </rsweb:reportviewer>
                                                        </div>

So why, why, why is it ignoring my registry at the top of the page?

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 6:03 PM