Textboxs become "ok" link RRS feed

• Question

• User1681811118 posted

I have a mobile form like this:

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >
    <body>
        <mobile:Form id="Form1" runat="server">
            <mobile:Label ID="lblLiveGames" Alignment="center" Runat="server" Font-Size="Normal" ForeColor="#FF0000">▲Live games!▲</mobile:Label>
            <mobile:Command ID="cmdBaseball" Runat="server" Alignment="Center" >Baseball</mobile:Command>
            <mobile:Command ID="cmdSoccer" Runat="server" Alignment="Center">Soccer</mobile:Command>
            <mobile:Label ID="lblRegPromotion" Runat="server" ForeColor="#ff0000" Alignment="center">登録キャンペーン実施中!!</mobile:Label>
            <mobile:Label ID="lblGiflValue" Runat="server" Alignment="center">総額1000万プレゼント!!</mobile:Label>
            <mobile:Command ID="cmdRegist" Runat="server" Alignment="center">Register</mobile:Command>
            <mobile:Label Visible="False" BackColor="#000000" ID="msg" ForeColor="#FFFFFF" Runat="server">大物スターがそろう野球が今、一番おもしろい!</mobile:Label>
            <mobile:Label ID="lblCommonLogin" Runat="server" Alignment="Center">Common Log-in</mobile:Label>
            <mobile:Label ID="lblUserId" Runat="server">User ID</mobile:Label><br />
            <mobile:TextBox ID="txtUserId" Runat="server" Size="9"></mobile:TextBox>
            <mobile:Label ID="lblPassword" Runat="server">Password</mobile:Label><br />
            <mobile:TextBox ID="txtPassword" Runat="server" Size="9"></mobile:TextBox>
        </mobile:Form>
    </body>
    </html>

when browsing this page on Openwave V7 simulator, the part after "lblCommonLogin" Label becomes an "OK" link, select this link that part will be shown. It's so weird to me.

I've started to play with asp.net on mobile.

Thanks for any help, 

Friday, January 26, 2007 9:52 PM

All replies

• User512894520 posted

I don't have an Openwave V7 simulator to test against but try to set the 'Paginate' property of the Form control to 'false'. By default a Form control does not paginate content. When one is testing an application on a small device, and the device reports an error while loading a particular page it could be because the size of the form rendered may have exceeded the device's capacity. In such cases enabling pagination helps. For specifically displaying all Form content as a single unit set the 'Paginate' property of the Form control to 'False'.

Hope this helps. I haven't tried this myself.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:38 AM