none
WINDOWS EMBEDDED COMPACT 7 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have installed VS 2008 with SP1 and Windows Embedded Compact 7 on my PC (Windows 7 Professional). I have tried to create a Platform Builder OS Design project. But could not create the project. 

I got this notification....

The Microsoft.PlatformBuilder.Vsip.PBBuildPackage, Microsoft.PlatformBuilder.Build, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 ({8ED839C5-6FDF-4EB5-8114-91AE20343CC4}) did not load because of previous errors. For assistance, contact the package vendor. To attempt to load this package again, type 'devenv /resetskippkgs' at the command prompt.

Also I have tried the full re-installation of WEC 7. 

Any suggestions to resolve this issue?  

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 12:50 PM

All replies

• Hi Dinesh Kiran,

Please install Micro Soft ASP.net 1.0/2.0 AJAX Extension. It might be improper selection of asp.net ajax extension......

Download it from the mentioned link

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=883

If you dont access the server then simply upload the .dll file in the BIN folder..............

If the problem solved then please mark it as an answer........

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 1:37 PM
  • Hi Dinesh Kiran,

I faced the same issue.

After formatting the PC and then installing Compact 7 resolved the issue.

Regards,

GSR

Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:27 AM
  • Hi Partap ,

I have tried that ASP.NET 1.0 AJAX installation. Still the issue occurs. Is there any other option to fix this? 

Regards,

Dinesh Kiran.

Thursday, July 31, 2014 5:56 AM
  • Hello Dinesh Kiran,

Some think is missing during the time of installation. Please re install it with proper installation methods........

Thursday, July 31, 2014 11:50 AM
  • I had the same error message but my issue was caused by the TEMP directory being inaccessible - I'm using a RAM disk and it had been unmounted.
    Wednesday, May 13, 2015 8:37 AM