none
Wireless printer for Microsoft Surface RT RRS feed

• Question

• I am having trouble identifying a wireless printer that will be compatible with my Microsoft Surface RT. I thought almost everything was compatible these days but I purchased an HP OfficeJet 4650 and when I was prompted to download the driver, my Surface was unable to do so.  Any other information I can find online points me to old printers. I know my RT is likely outdated, but it works well otherwise and I don't really want to purchase a new tablet right now. I just want a wireless printer that works with it!  Any feedback is much appreciated, thank you.
    Tuesday, December 27, 2016 3:51 PM

All replies

• I am having trouble identifying a wireless printer that will be compatible with my Microsoft Surface RT. I thought almost everything was compatible these days but I purchased an HP OfficeJet 4650 and when I was prompted to download the driver, my Surface was unable to do so.  Any other information I can find online points me to old printers. I know my RT is likely outdated, but it works well otherwise and I don't really want to purchase a new tablet right now. I just want a wireless printer that works with it!  Any feedback is much appreciated, thank you.

Dear Sarah,

This section is only for Visual Studio subscription related queries and feedback, please do post your query in the relevant section.

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

I am a Microsoft Partner and I want to become MVP and MCC of Microsoft Licensing.

Saturday, December 31, 2016 4:37 PM