Windows 10 App certification fails for SAP Kapsel (kapsel-plugin-odata 3.13.0) RRS feed

• Question

• We are developing a Kapsel offline application for Windows 10.
    Cordova version - 6.1.1
    The application compiles, deploys and works fine locally(Side loading). When I run Windows App Certification Kit, it fails with the error as screen below:

The assembly SAP.ODataOffline in file C:\Program Files\windowsapps\ondevicesolutions.myjobcard_1.0.0.0_x64__zfzz959w909ze\SAP.ODataOffline.winmd has a non-empty manifest resources table. Every Windows Runtime assembly must have an empty manifest resources table.

Friday, September 14, 2018 7:10 AM

All replies

• Hi G.S.Reddy,

Did you add any embedded files to your winmd project?If you had added the files, could you unzip your compiled appx and then open the .winmd file for the library with the Notepad, scroll down to find the text about your embedded resource file, remove it and try again? 

Best regards

Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 14, 2018 9:54 AM
  • Hi Daisy Tian,

I am not created winmd Project.I am added kapsel odata plugin(https://blogs.sap.com/2017/01/24/getting-started-with-kapsel-part-10-offline-odatasp13/) using cordova cli

Friday, September 14, 2018 11:16 AM
  • Hi G.S.Reddy,

Sorry for the delay.I consulted my manager, kapsel-plugin-odata is a third-party resource and we advice you to ask this third-party for help.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 20, 2018 9:34 AM