none
Sending ISA segment along with intended Edi message RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a scenario where I need to send Edi message, to a trading partner (X). But I have numerous trading partners in my party. How can I relate one particular trading partner to the Edi message I intended to send.  Like how can I get the ISA Segment?

Thanks - Varun

Monday, September 13, 2010 8:11 PM

Answers

• On the send port of that party. Click on the party and you will see the send port. Chose the send port that you want and thats it. :-)
    Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question
    Monday, September 13, 2010 8:38 PM

All replies

• Click on parties, click new party, then name the party you create. Associate that party to the send port, Click apply and close. Right click on the party and then choose edi properties and then add all the info you need.
    • Proposed as answer by Carlos T. _ Monday, September 13, 2010 9:22 PM
    Monday, September 13, 2010 8:16 PM
  • @Carlos,

From the orchestration, I'm getting the x12 xsd. So in order to convert into EDI I’m using Edi assembler pipeline component (Edi validation, XSD validation, x12 character set, and generate trailing delimiters). My question is how can I relate party x to the one I'm sending. As I am having various party who will be receiving the same BTS message type.

Thanks- Varun

Monday, September 13, 2010 8:36 PM
  • On the send port of that party. Click on the party and you will see the send port. Chose the send port that you want and thats it. :-)
    Monday, September 13, 2010 8:38 PM