Security tests: incomplete , Technical compliance: failed RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

The new version of our application has been rejected due to the failure in security test and technical compliance.

Reasons

1. This test scans your app for malware and unwanted behaviors.
    2. This tests your app with the Windows App Certification Kit. You can also run this the test locally from the SDK.

The solution provided by the windows team is to test the app with "Windows App Certification Kit on the computer".

But it is ending up in a success and i am getting a PASSED result when I run the App certification Kit on the computer.

So what could be the exact reason the rejection and how I can fix it.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:34 PM

All replies

• Hi Sajan,

May I know what's the version of your WACK on your computer? Basically you need the latest version which is 3.1, if you still using the older version, update to a new one is necessary.

And Try with another machine to submit the app to see if works fine.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:19 AM
  • Do you have the Privacy Policy in your Settings? This is the number one reason why some apps fail Store certification. If not that, do you have some Declarations / Capabilities checked in your appmanifest that your app doesn't need/use?

Regards,

Christine

Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:34 PM