Calling .Load throws "The root activity's argument settings are incorrect" RRS feed

• Question

• I am having an issue when trying to resume a persisted workflow the exception "The root activity's argument settings are incorrect" is thrown.

My code:

//get workflow xaml definition from database
      StringReader strReader = new StringReader(xamlDefinition);
      Activity workflowDefinition = ActivityXamlServices.Load(strReader) as Activity;
      WorkflowApplication application = new WorkflowApplication(workflowDefinition);
      application.Load(workflowGuid);

My exception looks smth like this:

The root activity's argument settings are incorrect.  Either fix the workflow de
    finition or supply input values to fix these errors:
    'DynamicActivity': Value for a required activity argument 'TranscodeOutputFolder
    ' was not supplied.
    'DynamicActivity': Value for a required activity argument 'RestoreOutgoingPrepFo
    lderLocation' was not supplied

in XAML parameters are bound to inputs parameters passed in when a workflow starts

<x:Property Name="TranscodeOutputFolder" Type="InArgument(x:String)">
          <x:Property.Attributes>
            <RequiredArgumentAttribute />
          </x:Property.Attributes>
        </x:Property>    

<tlwa1:TranscodeActivity  TranscodeOutputFolder="[TranscodeOutputFolder]"/>

I hope this makes sense. Also this code works under certain conditions (from what I can see it works if the workflow doesn't get physically persisted to the database).

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 9:14 PM

All replies

• Hi Anatoliy,

'The root activity's argument settings are incorrect' exception may be thrown if you don't pass value to a required Argument. I think you may also need to pass the 'TranscodeOutputFolder' and 'RestoreOutgoingPreFolderLocation' to your WorkflowApplication Instance before your load your workflow from database . You may change your code like this and have a try:

WorkflowApplication application = new WorkflowApplication(workflowDefinition,
                    new Dictionary<string, object>()
                    {
                        {TranscodeOutputFolder, <Your Argument Here>},
                        {RestoreOutgoingPrepFolderLocation, <Your Argument Here>},
                    });

Please let me know if it works for you.

Thanks,

Yuanji Wang

This posting is provided "AS IS" and confers no rights or warranties.
    Sunday, April 11, 2010 4:24 AM
  • I did as per the suggestion but still getting the similar issue. Stack Trace follows -

Exception:The root activity's argument settings are incorrect.  Either fix the workflow definition or supply input values to fix these errors:
    'DynamicActivity': Value for a required activity argument 'Patient' was not supplied.
    Parameter name: program   at System.Activities.Validation.ActivityValidationServices.ValidateRootInputs(Activity rootActivity, IDictionary`2 inputs)
       at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.InitializeCore(IDictionary`2 workflowArgumentValues, IList`1 workflowExecutionProperties)
       at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.Initialize(IDictionary`2 workflowArgumentValues, IList`1 workflowExecutionProperties)
       at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()
       at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)
       at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.WaitForTurnAsync(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push, TimeSpan timeout, Action`2 callback, Object state)
       at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.AbortInstance(Exception reason, Boolean isWorkflowThread)
       at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Abort(String reason)
       at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.LoadCore(TimeSpan timeout, Boolean loadAny)
       at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Load(Guid instanceId, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Load(Guid instanceId)

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Monday, July 8, 2013 12:14 PM
  • I recently came across a similar case. The problem was that the Load attempt failed (in the case I looked at, it was a custom InstanceStore implementation that was using xml files and the file in question had been deleted). The WorkflowApplication.Abort call from LoadCore in your stack trace indicates that the attempt to actually load the workflow instance failed. But the workflow runtime caught the exception. Then the call to Abort tried to do the WorkflowInstance.Initialize without all the proper data and failed validation of the arguments.

Try debugging and pay attention to the exceptions that are thrown during the Load processing. The exception that is the root of your problem with the Load is being "overwritten" by the exception thrown by the Abort call.

You shouldn't need to pass the initial arguments to the workflow instance when using Load because the instance has already been started and it was given the argument values when it was initially started. You are now loading it to give it input, like ResumeBookmark, to cause the workflow instance to make more progress.

Jim

Monday, July 8, 2013 10:50 PM
  • I tried debugging but unable to reach to any conclusion. I am handling couple of methods as well but as soon as it hits Load() method, i am getting exception. I tried both ways i.e. with and w/o passing inputs.

mWFAppInstance.OnUnhandledException = delegate(WorkflowApplicationUnhandledExceptionEventArgs e) { this.Dispatcher.Invoke(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority.Normal, (Action)(() => { this.IsWorkflowCompleted = false; // Show user a message EclpMessageWindow.ShowMessage( MessageType.Error, "Workflow Error", "The workflow task you are running has encountered an error. Please contact support for assistance. Error Message: " + e.UnhandledException.Message, this, MessageBoxButton.OK); })); return UnhandledExceptionAction.Abort; };

mWFAppInstance.Aborted = delegate(WorkflowApplicationAbortedEventArgs e) { VWFAuditHelper.Audit("Workflow " + e.InstanceId + " aborted. Reason: " + e.Reason.Message + e.Reason.StackTrace, Logging.LogSeverityLevel.Info); EclpWorkflowHelper.BeginUpdateWorkflowDefinitionInstanceRecord(new LocalWorkflowInstanceRecord(e.InstanceId, true, 4, e.Reason.Message + e.Reason.StackTrace)); //need to tell the calling app that the wf is done and close the window this.Dispatcher.Invoke(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority.Normal, (Action)(() => { this.IsWorkflowCompleted = true; this.Close(); })); };

//override the persistable idle action

mWFAppInstance.PersistableIdle = delegate(WorkflowApplicationIdleEventArgs e) { if (NavigationInfo.Unload) { this.Dispatcher.Invoke(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority.Normal, (Action)(() => { EclpWorkflowHelper.BeginUpdateWorkflowDefinitionInstanceRecord(new LocalWorkflowInstanceRecord(e.InstanceId, null, 6, string.Empty)); this.ForceClose(); })); return PersistableIdleAction.Unload; } else { return PersistableIdleAction.None; } };

----

I noticed 1 more thing. Issue comes if there is an existing WorkflowApplication.id which happens if we are running the same WF second time.

public static SqlWorkflowInstanceStore CreateWorkflowInstanceStore(string persistenceConnString)
            {
                if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(persistenceConnString))
                    throw new Exception("Connection string must be provided to connect to Visual Workflow instance store.");
                SqlWorkflowInstanceStore instanceStore = new SqlWorkflowInstanceStore(persistenceConnString);
                instanceStore.InstanceCompletionAction = InstanceCompletionAction.DeleteNothing;
                instanceStore.InstanceEncodingOption = InstanceEncodingOption.GZip;
                instanceStore.HostLockRenewalPeriod = TimeSpan.FromSeconds(90);

return instanceStore;
            }

public static InstanceHandle CreateInstanceStoreOwner(InstanceStore store)
            {
                if (wfOwnerHandle != null)
                {
                    return wfOwnerHandle;
                }
                else
                {
                    InstanceHandle ownerHandle = store.CreateInstanceHandle();
                    CreateWorkflowOwnerCommand ownerCommand = new CreateWorkflowOwnerCommand()
                    {
                        InstanceOwnerMetadata =
                        {
                            { WorkflowHostTypePropertyName, new InstanceValue(wfHostTypeName) }
                        }
                    };
                    store.DefaultInstanceOwner = store.Execute(ownerHandle, ownerCommand, TimeSpan.MaxValue).InstanceOwner;
                    wfOwnerHandle = ownerHandle;
                    return ownerHandle;
                }
            }

• Edited by Ritesh Jain Tuesday, July 9, 2013 9:07 AM updated
    Tuesday, July 9, 2013 5:02 AM
  • It might be caused by some persistence problem (i.e. serialization error)

Enable diagnostics for Workflow persistence:

<system.diagnostics>
        <sources>
          <source name="System.Activities.DurableInstancing" switchValue="Verbose">
            <listeners>
    <add name="traceListener" 
                       type="System.Diagnostics.XmlWriterTraceListener" 
                       initializeData= "WF_persistence.svclog" />
            <remove name="Default" />
            </listeners>
          </source>
        </sources>
      </system.diagnostics> 
    to get more info.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013 3:20 PM
  • Issue is not consistent. it appears at random. First time, WF executes w/o any issue. Issue comes on running it second time. We are storing WorkflowApplication.id which is generated on first run. Loading the WF second time results in issue.

Any other guidelines would certainly be helpful.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013 3:33 PM
  • One question on above suggestion - is "WF_persistence.svclog" the file name which would be containing the persistence details. If yes where it would be stored. 
    Tuesday, July 9, 2013 3:36 PM
  • WF_persistance.svclog should be saved in the root path of the application (./WF_persistance.svclog).

More about traces/listeners/etc you can find here.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013 6:01 PM
  • I enabled diagnostics for Workflow persistence as per your suggestion but no files created. I even tried specifying diagnostics as below but no luck.
    <system.diagnostics>
        <sources>
          <source name="System.Activities.DurableInstancing" switchValue="Verbose">
            <listeners>
              <add name="traceListener"
                                 type="System.Diagnostics.XmlWriterTraceListener, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
                                 initializeData= "./WFpersistence.svclog" />
              <remove name="Default" />
            </listeners>
          </source>

<source name="System.Activities.DurableInstancing" switchValue="Verbose" propagateActivity="false">
            <listeners>
              <add type="System.Diagnostics.DefaultTraceListener" name="Default">
                <filter type=""/>
              </add>
              <add name="ServiceModelTraceListener">
                <filter type=""/>
              </add>
            </listeners>
          </source>
        </sources>
        <sharedListeners>

<add initializeData=".\RJVWFServiceLog.svclog" type="System.Diagnostics.XmlWriterTraceListener, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" name="ServiceModelTraceListener" traceOutputOptions="Timestamp">
            <filter type=""/>
          </add>

</sharedListeners>
      </system.diagnostics>
    It was mentioned "It might be caused by some persistence problem (i.e. serialization error)". Would appreciate more info on this and how to verify this. Any other suggestions ?
    Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:42 AM
  • Not sure if below code is having any issues -

// A well known property that is needed by WorkflowApplication and the InstanceStore
            private static readonly XName WorkflowHostTypePropertyName = XNamespace.Get("urn:schemas-microsoft-com:System.Activities/4.0/properties").GetName("WorkflowHostType");
            private static XName wfHostTypeName = XName.Get("VWFHost");
    public static InstanceHandle CreateInstanceStoreOwner(InstanceStore store)
            {
                if (wfOwnerHandle != null)
                {
                    return wfOwnerHandle;
                }
                else
                {
                    InstanceHandle ownerHandle = store.CreateInstanceHandle();
                    CreateWorkflowOwnerCommand ownerCommand = new CreateWorkflowOwnerCommand()
                    {
                        InstanceOwnerMetadata =
                        {
                            { WorkflowHostTypePropertyName, new InstanceValue(wfHostTypeName) }
                        }
                    };
                    store.DefaultInstanceOwner = store.Execute(ownerHandle, ownerCommand, TimeSpan.MaxValue).InstanceOwner;
                    wfOwnerHandle = ownerHandle;
                    return ownerHandle;
                }
            }

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 10:09 AM
  • I have the same issue.

I run a workflow and persist it (Sql Persistant) when I attempt to load it and resume the workflow i got an error.

"The root activity's argument settings are incorrect.  Either fix the workflow definition or supply input values to fix these errors:
    'DynamicActivity': Value for a required activity argument 'x' was not supplied."

I changed the application setting to log more error detail.

this is the error log:

<E2ETraceEvent xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2004/06/E2ETraceEvent"><System xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2004/06/windows/eventlog/system"><EventID>4205</EventID><Type>3</Type><SubType Name="Error">0</SubType><Level>2</Level><TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-10-20T13:53:23.0799623Z" /><Source Name="System.Activities.DurableInstancing" /><Correlation ActivityID="{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}" /><Execution ProcessName="w3wp" ProcessID="17472" ThreadID="41" /><Channel /><Computer>CHARGOON</Computer></System><ApplicationData><TraceData><DataItem><TraceRecord Severity="Error" Channel="Debug" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2004/10/E2ETraceEvent/TraceRecord"><TraceIdentifier>4205</TraceIdentifier><Description>Command failed: The execution of the InstancePersistenceCommand named {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:System.Activities.Persistence/command}LoadWorkflow was interrupted by an error.</Description><AppDomain>/LM/W3SVC/2/ROOT-7-130582867952581802</AppDomain><Exception><ExceptionType>System.Runtime.DurableInstancing.InstancePersistenceCommandException, System.Runtime.DurableInstancing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35</ExceptionType><Message>The execution of the InstancePersistenceCommand named {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:System.Activities.Persistence/command}LoadWorkflow was interrupted by an error.</Message><StackTrace>at System.Runtime.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace.ExceptionToTraceString(Exception exception)at System.Runtime.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace.GetSerializedPayload(Object source, TraceRecord traceRecord, Exception exception, Boolean getServiceReference)at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.TD.FoundProcessingError(String param0, Exception exception)at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.SqlWorkflowInstanceStoreAsyncResult.SqlCommandAsyncResultCallback(IAsyncResult result)at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.AsyncCompletionWrapperCallback(IAsyncResult result)at System.Runtime.Fx.AsyncThunk.UnhandledExceptionFrame(IAsyncResult result)at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.Complete(Boolean completedSynchronously)at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.AsyncCompletionWrapperCallback(IAsyncResult result)at System.Runtime.Fx.AsyncThunk.UnhandledExceptionFrame(IAsyncResult result)at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)at System.Data.Common.DbAsyncResult.ExecuteCallback(Object asyncResult)at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()</StackTrace><ExceptionString>System.Runtime.DurableInstancing.InstancePersistenceCommandException: The execution of the InstancePersistenceCommand named {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:System.Activities.Persistence/command}LoadWorkflow was interrupted by an error. ---&gt; System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: 'EndElement' 'value' from namespace 'http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Activities' is not expected. Expecting element '_x003C_Title_x003E_k__BackingField'.   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.ThrowRequiredMemberMissingException(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 memberIndex, Int32 requiredIndex, XmlDictionaryString[] memberNames)   at ReadReceiverFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadVariable.VariableLocationOfReceiveru6EOKoLWFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadArrayOfLocationFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString , XmlDictionaryString , CollectionDataContract )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.CollectionDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadLocationEnvironmentFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadActivityInstanceFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadActivityInstance.ChildListFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadActivityInstanceFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadActivityInstanceMap.InstanceListFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadArrayOfActivityInstanceMap.InstanceListFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString , XmlDictionaryString , CollectionDataContract )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.CollectionDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadInstanceMapFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadExecutorFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadKeyValuePairOfXNameanyTypenNMwwVNaFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserialize(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.NetDataContractSerializer.InternalReadObject(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Boolean verifyObjectName)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObjectHandleExceptions(XmlReaderDelegator reader, Boolean verifyObjectName, DataContractResolver dataContractResolver)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObject(XmlDictionaryReader reader)   at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.DefaultObjectSerializer.DeserializePropertyBag(Stream stream)   at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.GZipObjectSerializer.DeserializePropertyBag(Stream stream)   at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.DefaultObjectSerializer.DeserializePropertyBag(Byte[] serializedValue)   at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.SerializationUtilities.DeserializePropertyBag(Byte[] primitiveDataProperties, Byte[] complexDataProperties, InstanceEncodingOption encodingOption)   at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.LoadWorkflowAsyncResult.ProcessSqlResult(SqlDataReader reader)   at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.SqlWorkflowInstanceStoreAsyncResult.SqlCommandAsyncResultCallback(IAsyncResult result)   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---</ExceptionString><InnerException><Exception><ExceptionType>System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089</ExceptionType><Message>'EndElement' 'value' from namespace 'http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Activities' is not expected. Expecting element '_x003C_Title_x003E_k__BackingField'.</Message><StackTrace>at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.ThrowRequiredMemberMissingException(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 memberIndex, Int32 requiredIndex, XmlDictionaryString[] memberNames)at ReadReceiverFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)at ReadVariable.VariableLocationOfReceiveru6EOKoLWFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)at ReadArrayOfLocationFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString , XmlDictionaryString , CollectionDataContract )at System.Runtime.Serialization.CollectionDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)at ReadLocationEnvironmentFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)at ReadActivityInstanceFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)at ReadActivityInstance.ChildListFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)at ReadActivityInstanceFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)at ReadActivityInstanceMap.InstanceListFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)at ReadArrayOfActivityInstanceMap.InstanceListFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString , XmlDictionaryString , CollectionDataContract )at System.Runtime.Serialization.CollectionDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)at ReadInstanceMapFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)at ReadExecutorFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)at ReadKeyValuePairOfXNameanyTypenNMwwVNaFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserialize(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)at System.Runtime.Serialization.NetDataContractSerializer.InternalReadObject(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Boolean verifyObjectName)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObjectHandleExceptions(XmlReaderDelegator reader, Boolean verifyObjectName, DataContractResolver dataContractResolver)at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObject(XmlDictionaryReader reader)at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.DefaultObjectSerializer.DeserializePropertyBag(Stream stream)at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.GZipObjectSerializer.DeserializePropertyBag(Stream stream)at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.DefaultObjectSerializer.DeserializePropertyBag(Byte[] serializedValue)at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.SerializationUtilities.DeserializePropertyBag(Byte[] primitiveDataProperties, Byte[] complexDataProperties, InstanceEncodingOption encodingOption)at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.LoadWorkflowAsyncResult.ProcessSqlResult(SqlDataReader reader)at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.SqlWorkflowInstanceStoreAsyncResult.SqlCommandAsyncResultCallback(IAsyncResult result)</StackTrace><ExceptionString>System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: 'EndElement' 'value' from namespace 'http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Activities' is not expected. Expecting element '_x003C_Title_x003E_k__BackingField'.   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.ThrowRequiredMemberMissingException(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 memberIndex, Int32 requiredIndex, XmlDictionaryString[] memberNames)   at ReadReceiverFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadVariable.VariableLocationOfReceiveru6EOKoLWFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadArrayOfLocationFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString , XmlDictionaryString , CollectionDataContract )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.CollectionDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadLocationEnvironmentFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadActivityInstanceFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadActivityInstance.ChildListFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadActivityInstanceFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadActivityInstanceMap.InstanceListFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadArrayOfActivityInstanceMap.InstanceListFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString , XmlDictionaryString , CollectionDataContract )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.CollectionDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadInstanceMapFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadExecutorFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at ReadKeyValuePairOfXNameanyTypenNMwwVNaFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserialize(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.NetDataContractSerializer.InternalReadObject(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Boolean verifyObjectName)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObjectHandleExceptions(XmlReaderDelegator reader, Boolean verifyObjectName, DataContractResolver dataContractResolver)   at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObject(XmlDictionaryReader reader)   at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.DefaultObjectSerializer.DeserializePropertyBag(Stream stream)   at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.GZipObjectSerializer.DeserializePropertyBag(Stream stream)   at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.DefaultObjectSerializer.DeserializePropertyBag(Byte[] serializedValue)   at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.SerializationUtilities.DeserializePropertyBag(Byte[] primitiveDataProperties, Byte[] complexDataProperties, InstanceEncodingOption encodingOption)   at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.LoadWorkflowAsyncResult.ProcessSqlResult(SqlDataReader reader)   at System.Activities.DurableInstancing.SqlWorkflowInstanceStoreAsyncResult.SqlCommandAsyncResultCallback(IAsyncResult result)</ExceptionString></Exception></InnerException></Exception></TraceRecord></DataItem></TraceData></ApplicationData></E2ETraceEvent>
    how can i fix this ?

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:56 AM