Starting Point for Image Slider RRS feed

• Question

• I am new to xaml design and working with blend/silverlight. I have been studying a lot of books, articles, and video tutorials. I would like to make for my first learning project a silverlight image slider.

With the slider I would like to have horizontally alligned images in a panel with only a portion of the panel being visible in the control. I would then like to allow users to scroll to different sides of the slider using hover buttons on either side of the control. I am hoping to use databinding for the images. It seems this kind of control is very prevalant. However, tutorials on it are scarce (I have been spending a great deal of time poking through the internet trying to find some). The way my brain works is to combine the knowledge I have learned so far with a project to fumble through to actually learn something. I am hoping to use this as that learning tool. I am hoping to find a tutorial somewhere out there to follow as a guide. Is there any good tutorials that people may know about for this? Thank you for your time and help.
    Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:03 PM