Logic APP filter RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Below data is  my response i received logic app, i need want to filter only selected navigation. the following response i have 2 navigation 1) GetHeaderNav and 2)GetDeletedNav . now i need want to filter only one that is second navigation GetDeletedNav how we wil do in logic app can you please help on this.

{
        "statusCode": "200",
        "body": {
           "d": {
                "results": [
                    {
                        "__metadata": {
                            "id": "sap/opu/odata/sap/ZGW_GT_PP_IVC_STO_GRN_SRV/(IPlant='',IUname='')",
                            "uri": "sap/opu/odata/sap/ZGW_GT_PP_IVC_STO_GRN_SRV/(IPlant='',IUname='')",
                            "type": "ZGW_GT_PP_IVC_STO_GRN_SRV.GetInput"
                        },
                        "IPlant": "",
                        "IUname": "",
                        "EMessage": "",
                        "GetHeaderNav": {
                            "results": [
                                {
                                        "id": "/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZGW_GT_PP_IVC_STO_GRN_SRV/SupPlant='',DelyNo='8096000132',LineItm='000010')",
                                        "uri": "/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZGW_GT_PP_IVC_STO_GRN_SRV/GetHeaderSet(SupPlant='',DelyNo='8096000132',LineItm='000010')",
                                        "type": "ZGW_GT_PP_IVC_STO_GRN_SRV.GetHeader"
                                    },
                                    "SupPlant": "",
                                    "ContNumber": ""
                                },
                                {

"type": "ZGW_GT_PP_IVC_STO_GRN_SRV.GetHeader"
                                    },
                                    "": "",
                                    "ContNumber": ""
                                },

"GetDeletedNav": {
                            "results": []
                        }
                    }
                ]
            }
        }

}

Regards

Mohandass R

Friday, February 1, 2019 6:17 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Here you have different options to select navigation uri from the repose message .

• First try Parse Json to parse the response message and then look for your property in Parse Json result
    • Use Logic Apps expression language to navigate to the required property path (do only when JSON is non repetitive else use incremental int variable to get all  property value )
    • Pass the response to Azure function and use simple Linq to Json to get the uri property

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Friday, February 1, 2019 8:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Here you have different options to select navigation uri from the repose message .

• First try Parse Json to parse the response message and then look for your property in Parse Json result
    • Use Logic Apps expression language to navigate to the required property path (do only when JSON is non repetitive else use incremental int variable to get all  property value )
    • Pass the response to Azure function and use simple Linq to Json to get the uri property

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Friday, February 1, 2019 8:04 PM
  • Thanks for reply..

yes we need to use azure function to read selected navigation.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019 6:11 AM