none
The referenced component for anyCPU platform could not be found

Question

• My NuGet package contains .dll files that are build for specific platforms (arm, x86 and x64). It was created by the guide http://dontcodetired.com/blod/post/Creating-a-Windows-Store-App-NuGet-Package-for-ARM-x86-and-x64.aspx. Packages works fine, except one fact, I receiving warning from code analize with a following content: The referenced component 'C:...\1.0.0.8\build\uap10.0\AnyCPU\MyAssebly.dll' could not be found. Tell me  please why am i getting this warning?

Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:05 AM

Answers

• Hi speetfire ,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Since the packages works fine but you got the warning from the code analysis, it wouldn’t affect your project build running.

We need to figure out the right place of the DLL, did you write it by yourself or from the Nuget package created by the website?Firstly, you could go to the URL :'C:...\1.0.0.8\build\uap10.0\AnyCPU\MyAssebly.dll' to see if the dll does really exist.

Then, You may try to remove the Nuget package to see if the warning still persists.

1.  Still exist:  the missing dll is related to your project itself.
    2. Gone:  please consult with the author of the Nuget package for more dedicated support about package resource

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 9:42 AM