Strange app in my list... RRS feed

• Question

• There is a strange 'aaaa...' app in my app list and also I can not any more find the amount of downloads of my MDCE app which could be seen in previous version of the App Hub.

Secondly, for a unknown reason I had to update the W-8BEN form even I have sent it in paper version months ago...

• Moved by Danny G. - MS Friday, August 17, 2012 7:01 AM (From:Reporting Dev Center problems)
    Thursday, August 9, 2012 12:21 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Apologize for the confusion on the ghost app "aaa...". One thing I was able to verify is that this app was never published. So, it should not show up in the marketplace or anywhere else that the end users can see. Since you clearly did not upload the app, did you try deleting it from the app details page?

Regarding your MDCE app, I am currently looking into this and will update you as soon as I find something.

And finally, regarding you W-8BEN form, I think this is partly because our site was upgraded in phases that lasted a couple of days. Can you please let us know when you filled out this form after our upgrade?

Thanks,
    Sharat

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of attachments are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

• Marked as answer by Einotes Team Thursday, August 9, 2012 7:22 PM
    Thursday, August 9, 2012 4:26 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Apologize for the confusion on the ghost app "aaa...". One thing I was able to verify is that this app was never published. So, it should not show up in the marketplace or anywhere else that the end users can see. Since you clearly did not upload the app, did you try deleting it from the app details page?

Regarding your MDCE app, I am currently looking into this and will update you as soon as I find something.

And finally, regarding you W-8BEN form, I think this is partly because our site was upgraded in phases that lasted a couple of days. Can you please let us know when you filled out this form after our upgrade?

Thanks,
    Sharat

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of attachments are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Thursday, August 9, 2012 4:26 PM
  • Topic 'ghost app': I was able to delete it. Ok.

Topic 'MDCE app': Ok, I hope to find the download total somewhere...

Topic 'W-8BEN form': Paper version was sent end of March, 2012 and digital upgrade was made 7.8.2012. I just wonder why the upgrade have to be done...

Thank you for quick response, ET.

• Unmarked as answer by Einotes Team Thursday, August 9, 2012 7:22 PM
    Thursday, August 9, 2012 7:16 PM