how to access columns of other tables in custom stored procedure using doodads. RRS feed

• Question

• User963506563 posted

I am working in ASP.Net web application with doodads.

I have some DAL classes and stored procedures based on database tables, which were generated by doodads. some of them are _Users, _UsersCV,

Now my requirement is .. to write a custom stored procedure involving more than two tables using inner join with parameters.

I have done it. But the problem is that ... I am writing the code in _Users DAL class. So when I load the custom stored procedure, using LoadFromSQl(".."), only properties of _Users are loaded (i.e. Columns of User Tables only). But I am also returning columns of other tables like UsersCV and as you can think, they cannot be loaded to properties of _Users DAL class. I need to access that columns and want to create a runtime properties (or columns) in _Users DAL class, because I have to set the Datasource of Datagrid to that class in order to display the columns and values on the web page.

I dont know how to access the columns in custom stored procedure over ASP.Net application. can anybody tell me the way to access them please.

Thanks

Friday, May 22, 2009 8:13 AM

Answers

• User963506563 posted
    I have got the idea. It can be done by creating Views and then creating the DAL and BLL classes of that view.
    • Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Saturday, May 23, 2009 6:33 AM