BizTalk Admin Console RRS feed

Answers

• Event logs does not have any explicit error regarding biztalk, SQL, WMI or DTC errors.... I have given up troubleshooting this issue.. I have restored the whole VM from two weeks ago and I will try to synch my work till date..... Thanks for everyones replies...

• Marked as answer by Kakko72 Saturday, April 7, 2012 12:37 AM
    Saturday, April 7, 2012 12:37 AM

All replies

• Hi

Please check this similar thread and try the options provided by Steef.

HTH,
    Naushad Alam

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer
    alamnaushad.wordpress.com
    My new TechNet Wiki "BizTalk Server: Performance Tuning & Optimization"

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 2:26 PM
  • BTS and SQL server on same local machine... I log in as administrator... I am able to open and browse BTS dbs in the local box via Mgmt Studio... SQL server is accessible under admin account and no duplicate dn files either... Bts console was able to pull up the apps from the group till two days ago... I am not sure what just happened.... Any other way to troubleshoot this??

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 2:43 PM
  • Hi 

Few things you can try:

• Can you try from any other BizTalk Machine and use BizTalk Admin Console  to connect to BizTalkMgtDatabase.
    • Check the user is part of the BizTalk Administrators Group
    • See if there is anything in the Event Viewer
    • Try to Connect to BizTalkMgtDatabase using SQL Mgt Studio from the same server where you are getting the Admin Console Error.

Also there is a blog post by Ben here  and a post here and one more similar thread here

HTH,
    Naushad Alam

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer
    alamnaushad.wordpress.com
    My new TechNet Wiki "BizTalk Server: Performance Tuning & Optimization"

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 2:45 PM
  • First, I would suggest to review all tasks you have done for these two last days and undo these tasks if it it possible.

Leonid Ganeline [BizTalk MVP] BizTalkien: Naming Convention for BizTalk Solutions

Thursday, April 5, 2012 4:41 AM
  • You can try to repair the biztalk installtion. This will not have any impact on the environment.

Deepak Sanghi Happy Biztalking.........

Thursday, April 5, 2012 4:58 AM
  • Hi, My Biztalk admin console is not able to open BizTalk Group. I am getting following error,

-----------------------------------------------------------------

TITLE: BizTalk Server Administration
    ------------------------------

Failed to load Group [WIN-F67H95QKKCA:BizTalkMgmtDb] data providers. (Microsoft.BizTalk.Administration.SnapIn)

For help, click: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=47400&ProdName=Microsoft+BizTalk+Server+2010&ProdVer=3.9.469.0&EvtSrc=Microsoft.BizTalk.Administration.SnapIn.Properties.Errors&EvtID=FailedLoadingGroupProviders&EvtChain=Microsoft.BizTalk.Administration.SnapIn.Properties.Errors+%2cFailedLoadingGroupProviders

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Failed to load Group [WIN-F67H95QKKCA:BizTalkMgmtDb] data providers. (Microsoft.BizTalk.Administration.SnapIn)

For help, click: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=47400&ProdName=Microsoft+BizTalk+Server+2010&ProdVer=3.9.469.0&EvtSrc=Microsoft.BizTalk.Administration.SnapIn.Properties.Errors&EvtID=FailedLoadingGroupProviders

Provider load failure  (System.Management)

---------------------------------------------------------------

I tried restarting WMI and DTC service... but still having the same issue...

Is there a config file that got corrupted or is it something where some biztalk setting may have changed changed?

I am pretty much stuck...

Thanks...

Hi,

For this  try the below...

1) Right Click the Biztalk Server 2009 Administration 2009 in the Console

2) select Connect to Existing Group

3) Select the SQL server and in the Database select the BizTalkMgmtDb.

The Biztalk Group should be available....

Don't forget to mark the post as answer or vote as helpful if it does, Regards - Rajasekhar.R

Thursday, April 5, 2012 9:22 AM
  • Check the eventviewer of the machine for detailed error messages. Check the Security logs in the eventvwr. 

Thanks and Regards, Jay

Thursday, April 5, 2012 4:13 PM
  • Hi Kakko,

By any chance... are you using Windows 7?

Please provide your system/environment details.

DHB.

Thursday, April 5, 2012 8:03 PM
  • I am using win 2008 64 bit, BTS 2010 with CU1 and CU2, ESB 2.1, SQL 2008.

Within last 2 days I have installed Biztalk HL7 adapter, I have also enabled Biztalk sql jobs.

I was able to open Biztalk console without any problem.

Last thing I did was that I worked on one of the biztalk solution within visual studio 2010. And I dont know if that has anything to do with Biztalk console not connecting to Biztalk databases!!

Still my issue is not resolved...

Friday, April 6, 2012 3:53 AM

Within last 2 days I have installed Biztalk HL7 adapter, I have also enabled Biztalk sql jobs.

Last thing I did was that I worked on one of the biztalk solution within visual studio 2010. And I dont know if that has anything to do with Biztalk console not connecting to Biztalk databases!!

Friday, April 6, 2012 3:54 AM
  • Hi,

Please check this thread below,

http://www.biztalkgurus.com/biztalk_server/biztalk_2006/f/10/p/4592/8767.aspx#8767

In case your "path" environment variable is changed somehow you need to fix it.

Have a look at similar thread here as well.

Thanks With Regards,
    Shailesh Kawade
    MCTS BizTalk Server
    Please Mark This As Answer If This Helps You.
    http://shaileshbiztalk.blogspot.com/

Friday, April 6, 2012 7:26 AM

Within last 2 days I have installed Biztalk HL7 adapter, I have also enabled Biztalk sql jobs.

Hi, 

Did you follow any of the steps have been advised. Do you see anything in the eventlog?

Regards,
    Bali
    MCTS: BizTalk Server 2010,BizTalk Server 2006 and WCF
    My Blog:dpsbali-biztalkweblog
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if this helps.

Friday, April 6, 2012 7:28 AM
  • Event logs does not have any explicit error regarding biztalk, SQL, WMI or DTC errors.... I have given up troubleshooting this issue.. I have restored the whole VM from two weeks ago and I will try to synch my work till date..... Thanks for everyones replies...

• Marked as answer by Kakko72 Saturday, April 7, 2012 12:37 AM
    Saturday, April 7, 2012 12:37 AM