Need help to complete an asp.net web application RRS feed

• Question

• User-490430972 posted

Hi, i need some urgent help to complete an asp.net Mobile Hospital Application..below is the app objective & requirements.

Mobile Hospital Unit System

System Objective

1. Maintaining complete history of treatment given to a patient
    2. Keeping complete track of medicine stock available and
      1. Plan for new medicine procurement based on the minimum threshold definition
      2. Providing stock visibility to doctor to ensure that Doctor do not prescribe a medicine which is not available in stock

Other Points to be noted while system design

1. This should be a web application, but users will not do the data entry at the time of giving treatment to patient. Instead, all data entry would be done on office premises only. System will not be carried inside the mobile hospital unit.
    2. System should have provision for various MIS reports.

Following master data needs to be maintained in system, and a screen is required for Add / Edit / Delete / View of all master data

NOTE – Generic development to be done for master screens. There should be a single piece of code, which can be used (based on configuration) for diff master data requirement. There should NOT be separate code for each of the master table data management.

1. User Details – Outlook users + local users (as some of contract users will also use system to do data entry)
    2. Role & Authorization management @ screen level / report level
    3. Medicine master (explore over Google to see what all fields to be maintained, but at least following should be included in the master table
      1. Medicine Unique code
      2. Medicine Name
      3. Active or not?
      4. Piece count in each unit
      5. Patient master
      6. Village master
      7. Doctor master

Transaction screens

1. Login
      1. Generic module to be developed, which will be used in all .NET based application now onwards. This module should be integrated as an include in the main application
      2. Provision to be included for Outlook & local user / password authentication. System should first use Outlook user master to see if user exists or not? If user does not exist in Outlook master, then local table should be checked.
      3. Password should be stored in an encrypted form, in case of local user

1. Treatment Data Entry Screen (refer attached wireframe)

Reports

1. Medicine stock details along with alert for low stock items
    2. Treatment tracker for an individual patient
    3. MIS with different selection condition, at least following selection condition to be provided
      1. Year
      2. Month
      3. District
      4. Village
      5. Day wise report
      6. Overall summary

I nearly completed to create all master screens but everytime i debug that web.config file then there are some errors in  that file like the type of page is not served. Also i need help in doing that transaction screen & MIS reports. Please reply me asap with any solution.

Thanks,

Indranil

Saturday, October 5, 2013 3:12 AM

All replies

• User1751268424 posted

Hi Indranil!

I've sent you a private message for further discussion.

Thanks

Saturday, October 5, 2013 4:05 AM
  • User-2067659088 posted

Hi iseeother,

I may not help you with your project. There are few health related projects with full source code in asp.net which have similar module which you have specified  which may help you.

http://freeprojectscode.com/asp-net-projects/health-care-product/442/

Friday, December 6, 2013 10:24 AM