none
Blob Storage with ASP.NET Core

Question

• is there a windows azure storage client library for asp .net core? I'm trying to add the library, looking for various preview versions and don't see anything. is there a msft library for this service? I've got some code that I'd like to convert over to work with, but it uses azure blob storage. when I attempt to add the nuget package windowsazure.storage to my project in VS 2017 RC, I keep getting a message that this is an incompatible project type. I've been told that this library works, but it doesn't want to be installed for me.  I am assuming it is something I am doing, but danged if I can see what the issue is. On the windows azure storage client library, i've been told that the current version as well as a preview version from back in may work.  Unfortunately, none of the versions that I have tried has worked.  Any and all suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks.

Wally

ASPInsider - Author - Otherwise I am a loser.

Monday, November 28, 2016 6:15 PM

All replies

• Got the install part of the problem solved.  Not sure if it works or not.  Here is the solution:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40697420/how-to-specify-asp-net-core-target-framework-imports-in-csproj-file-instead-of/40709129#40709129

ASPInsider - Author - Otherwise I am a loser.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 1:37 PM
  • Hi Wally,

Thank you for the update! If you still have query, I would request you to contact us anytime

Regards,
    Sumanth BM

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 2:39 PM