none
Adding my program to my website RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I want to add my program LZV237 to my website but I just want the actual graphics window part and not the bit that says: get micrososoft small basic and start making your own game. Also I want to get rid of the massiv border around it, is there anyway to do this.

thanks

Saturday, May 26, 2012 9:40 AM

Answers

• Hello Alex,

First of all i want to say, if you make an application to run online you have to put your pictures online aswell. (and let your application download them),

I dont know if you may or may not delete the footer, (becouse the Smallbasic to Silverlight code is Microsoft's) if you may you can delete the banner by doing the following;

Make an empty HTML file, past the code for you application in it (can be found @ http://smallbasic.com/program/?yourprogramcode )
    Put this new made html file on the interwebs, then post the followoing code on your website (were you want the object to appear);

<iframe src="LINK TO YOUR NEW MADE HTML PAGE" name="frame1" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" align="center" height = "470px" width = "640px">
    </iframe>

You might want to tweak the Height to make the Footer to dissapear.

Kind Regards, Sander Kastelein

Please don't mind the grammatical and spelling errorz :)

Saturday, May 26, 2012 5:26 PM
  • Where do you upload your website?

most hosts also give the oppertunity to upload you own HTM/HTML files.

Monday, May 28, 2012 10:22 AM
  • You can host your file somewhere else... SkyDrive, DropBox, MediaFire, Blogger via the Embed HTML.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:02 AM
    Owner

All replies

• Hello Alex,

First of all i want to say, if you make an application to run online you have to put your pictures online aswell. (and let your application download them),

I dont know if you may or may not delete the footer, (becouse the Smallbasic to Silverlight code is Microsoft's) if you may you can delete the banner by doing the following;

Make an empty HTML file, past the code for you application in it (can be found @ http://smallbasic.com/program/?yourprogramcode )
    Put this new made html file on the interwebs, then post the followoing code on your website (were you want the object to appear);

<iframe src="LINK TO YOUR NEW MADE HTML PAGE" name="frame1" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" align="center" height = "470px" width = "640px">
    </iframe>

You might want to tweak the Height to make the Footer to dissapear.

Kind Regards, Sander Kastelein

Please don't mind the grammatical and spelling errorz :)

Saturday, May 26, 2012 5:26 PM
  • where online would I save the html?
    Sunday, May 27, 2012 4:11 PM
  • Where do you upload your website?

most hosts also give the oppertunity to upload you own HTM/HTML files.

Monday, May 28, 2012 10:22 AM
  • I upload my website on blogger.com but when I upload a html on it and use the code that you say it justs gives me a screenshot of the page that I put the program on.
    Tuesday, May 29, 2012 7:21 AM
  • anybody?
    Saturday, June 16, 2012 10:08 PM
  • Does anybody know wether or not you are allowed to get rid of the banner, if so how? i host my site using blogger.
    Wednesday, June 20, 2012 7:22 AM
  • There is nothing that says otherwise.
    Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:58 PM
  • So how would i go about it if I am using blogger?
    Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:35 PM
  • You can host your file somewhere else... SkyDrive, DropBox, MediaFire, Blogger via the Embed HTML.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:02 AM
    Owner
  • One way to upload your jpg files is to write an article on your blog with that files.

Nonki Takahashi

Friday, October 12, 2012 12:16 AM
  • And I think it's difficult to remove the message "Get Microsoft Small Basic and start making your own games. Program Details" only with Blogger.  If you have a homepage then you can do the way that sammie12340 described.

Nonki Takahashi

Friday, October 12, 2012 12:36 AM
  • Additional Information : 

If you make GraphicsWindow size bigger, then you can let the message smaller.

Nonki Takahashi

Friday, October 12, 2012 12:43 AM
  • This is something strange on Silverlight but my sample which has smaller message.

http://nonkit.blogspot.jp/2012/10/test-2.html

Nonki Takahashi

Friday, October 12, 2012 1:18 AM
  • You can upload your pictures with blogger too. You must click on the picture button at the tools bar. If you can't use this, you should use tinypic.com . It is free, no registration and U can upload very quick and safe pictures videos etc..

Greetings Timo

Friday, October 12, 2012 10:16 AM