none
another report than crystal report

Question

• if i use the report form as startupForm(first form).the report is show everything is fine

but if i show the report form using button, the report is not show and it only stuck at "please wait while the document is processing"

i already tried another way ,by make the second project and second prject startup form is the report form and i load the second project by using the button in the first project but the form can't load completely

i already ask this problem in crystal report forum and there is no answer at all

i think my computer can't load the crystal report if there is more than one vhost.exe

is there a way to solve this ?

is there another report than crystal report?(maybe it will work with another report)

sorry for my bad english

sorry if this in the wrong section

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 5:36 AM

Answers

• Hi robbyset,

Since Our forum is discussing about VS general question like how to set/configure Visual Studio and Visual Studio tools.

Your issue is about crystal report. And for your question, I have no good solution. May be you could post a new thread to the crystal report forum.

And provide detailed steps to reproduce your issue. Then I think you will get a good answer there.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Thursday, February 04, 2016 3:09 AM