none
Dynamically populating a combobox in a custom task pane RRS feed

• Question

• I have created an MS Project ribbon tab with an action button that displays a custom task pane

The task pane contains a combo box that I wish to dynamically populate with a list of text items

It seems I can grow the list of items by looping through my list, so my code is working up to a point, but the text itself doesn't appear - the list is always visibly empty?

Dim AccessSettingsPaneContents As New OptionsUserControl ' This is the class containing my task pane

Dim ListOfFields = LocalXmlDocument.SelectNodes("//MSProject-Fields")

For Each TextField In ListOfFields

Dim ListItem As RibbonDropDownItem = Globals.Ribbons.ProjectRibbon.Factory.CreateRibbonDropDownItem()

ListItem.Label = TextField.InnerText

AccessSettingsPaneContents.ProjectComboBox.Items.Add(ListItem)

Next

Friday, October 18, 2013 4:45 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I think your question is related to programming of MS Project add-in, however, this forum is to discuss problems of Office development.

For more efficient responses, I suggest you could consider posting it in Project Customization and Programming forum.

Thanks.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, October 21, 2013 7:34 AM