none
Xbox dev mode fails to load RRS feed

• Question

• I keep getting directed to different forums.  I'm hoping this is the right place to get a response.

I've been using dev mode at for a while with no real problems.  I brought my console over to my brother's house so I could show people the game I've been working on,but now suddenly my console will no longer boot into dev mode.

If I unplug the console for a minute it will boot into retail mode, which seems to be working fine.  But when I activate dev mode, it resets, but then gives me a screen that says:
    "Something went wrong"
    with an option to restart or troubleshoot, and a system error of E200 00000074 00000000

It constantly hits this error no matter how many times I try to reboot.  I can unplug it and boot it back into retail mode, but it simply will not boot into dev mode anymore.  I don't want to try the option to reset the console because I suspect it would delete my game, and I didn't bring my laptop so I can't upload my game back onto my console without going home.

Any idea what the problem is here?  Is this just how dev mode acts whenenver I am on a different network than where I installed the game from?  Is there some update in the works?  Why can't I get into dev mode?

Wednesday, December 25, 2019 1:51 AM