none
Microsoft Graph API - Teams for Education RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to figure out how to create a "Team for Classes" that includes a Class Notebook (OneNote) and an Assignments Tab.

Does anyone know how to do this / if there is capability coming soon in the Beta "Team" section of the Microsoft Graph API.

Also - is there a better place to ask this kind of question?  Where is the online community for this kind of thing?

Friday, August 11, 2017 4:10 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to the Office 2016 and Office 365 ProPlus IT Pro General Discussions forum. This forum is for general questions and feedback related to Office desktop applications. Since your question is more related to Microsoft Graph API, I'll move it to a more appropriate forum:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?forum=Office365forDevelopers

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 14, 2017 8:15 AM
  • Yes.  It is difficult to find the most-appropriate place to post - on most forums / conversations / help pages there is no reference to the Microsoft Graph API.

Anyway - back to the question.  I am trying to create a team (group) with the API.  I found in the documentation that this is not supported yet.

Does anyone else need this functionality?

And does anyone know if this functionality is coming to the API in the near future?

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 1:22 PM