Content in Grid Layout Template using JavaScript

• I'm using a Grid Layout and want to be able to individualize the content displayed on each item page, using the data.js and var itemContent code I was able to personalize the things written but how would I be able to personalize each page more? For example on one page I want to have a button but if I write in the code for a button in the itemDetails.html page then the button will show up in every page. Do I have to alter the template for each page? If so how would I do it?
    Monday, February 17, 2014 9:37 PM

• Hi,

Would you create your windows store app in javascript. If so, you should post your question in Building Windows Store apps with HTML5/JavaScript forum.

I do not quite understand what you mean? Would you want to make a button created in itemDetails.html page also contained in another page? If so, no direct way, you should also define the button in another page.

Or would you want to make a button style can used in everypage when you define a button in this page, if so, you can edit  button style in dark.css. This is a WinJS style sheet that defines the primary color scheme, fonts, and other style properties.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey. Thanks<br/> MSDN Community Support<br/> <br/> Please remember to &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 9:28 AM