AddApplication Method RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Could someone post an XML example of the AddApplication request method?  I'm trying to use this method, but I always receive a message stating "The base authorization exceeds the allowed maximum".  I'm looking for how to set Rule, Permission, and target-set.  Also, how would I set the privacy-statement and terms-of-use?  Also (sorry for the compound question), why is large logo required?  How can I get around the logo if I don't have a logo for use?

Thanks,

Todd.
    Tuesday, June 3, 2008 9:52 PM

Answers

• hi Todd -

Closing the loop here, so others can benefit from the conversations.

1. The rules for a child application should individually be lesser than its master application. I guess this could be solved by adding each rule individually to the authorization.
    2. A child application is essentially an offline application so the action url doesn't make as much sense but a user needs to know your applciations Terms of Use and Privacy statement. As in the schema here - those files are base64 encoded string of the content and the content type you want (we recommend it to be text).
    3. A large logo is required so that on the patient welcome page HealthVault can show the patients what application they are using.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    Vaibhav
    Wednesday, June 4, 2008 11:57 PM