New Dev Center app submission - Blurry Store Icon RRS feed

• Question

• My dashboard has been migrated to the new one and I just released an updated package. The only thing I updated was the app package however now my app has a very blurry icon in the store! It seems to have picks the smallest resolution icon and applied it for every instance causing it to be stretched and distorted, as well as blurry. 

My app is called Eclipse Manager and this issue can be seen if you typed "Project Manager" into search.

Is this a known issue? Any help for it?

Thanks

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 2:16 PM

All replies

• Hello r.c.byrne,

The current forum you posted to is used to ask questions and discussion about writing Universal Windows apps, since this issue is related with app publish, I would ask forum moderator to help move it to a proper forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Fred Bao Thursday, July 16, 2015 8:42 AM
    Thursday, July 16, 2015 8:42 AM
  • I have an additional problem. Even though my new update is listed "in the store" it is installing an old package when people download the app. They then need to check manually for the update!! 

This is extremely frustrating as the old app has a bug in it, however the update isnt reaching anybody!!

Saturday, July 18, 2015 7:56 AM