SSRS- Page break RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

Greetings of the day!!

can you some one help on how to hide first page of SSRS report when displayed using Page breaks based on parameter value.

actually i have two tablix in my report design contains two different datasets. i am able to hide first table by Visibility property but still it is showing page.

My requirement is to when parameter value is selected completely page should be hidden.

Thanks & Regards,

Kalyani M

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 1:54 PM

All replies

• Hi Kalyani,

Here is a similar post with the solution: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/en-US/e1cfec2b-dd1c-4061-a6b8-13d48933ed0e/dont-include-last-page-of-the-ssrs-report-based-on-the-parameter?forum=sqlreportingservices

HTH,
    Cheers!!
    Ashish
    Please mark it as Answered if it answered your question or mark it as Helpful if it helped you solve your problem.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 2:45 PM
  • Is the tablix inside a rectangle or something?

Otherwise when tablix is hidden, it will not leave blank page

Another reason can be you selecting both page break before and page break after properties for any group/container

It will cause additional blank pages to be placed in between the containers

Please Mark This As Answer if it solved your issue
    Please Vote This As Helpful if it helps to solve your issue
    Visakh
    ----------------------------
    My Wiki User Page
    My MSDN Page
    My Personal Blog
    My Facebook Page

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 2:49 PM
  • Hi Kalyani Reddy,

According to your description, it seems that you want to hide first Tablix based on parameter  and want to remove first Tablix's psce, right?

If so, I think you could set page break on First Tablix like below

and set visibility like below

Then you will get the result like below

Best Regards,
    Zoe Zhi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 6:36 AM