none
Hosting an MDI Form Application in Agent Desktop - comes out of CCF Frame- Remains InActive RRS feed

• Question

• 2. I face difficulties when I try to host a  Appplication(A Windows  application) that has MDI Window (&Child Forms). The behaviour is very sporadic.
        a. None of the child windows are launched
        b. All of a sudden the Application comes out of the CCF frame .

3. I hosted the MS WordViewer in CCF as a global app. The behaviours are very sporadic as well.
        a. I opened one document (FAQ.DOC). When I tried to open another wod document file(Guidlelines.doc), it  came out of the CCF frame and launched in a separate window. I closed this  second   document (Guidlelines.doc). But the focus never went back to previous FAQ.doc. That window remain inactivated forever even after I clicked on it. I have to close the Agent session and close and relaunch the AgentDesktop itse

Anyhelp is great to resolve this issue is highly apprciated
    Friday, December 22, 2006 3:37 AM

All replies

• Hello,
    I am a beginner in CCF2009, I have a small problem in regard to Windows applications when I open the Form A in Agent Desktop, I want to execute another action form B TableControl the fate of the Agent Desktop there is someone who can help me!?

Thank you

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 1:47 PM