The large and small mobile tile images are the generic sunburst icon. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

It is the second time that my application fails to be certified because :

The large and small mobile tile images are the generic sunburst icon.

Where can I ask why my images are rejected because I can not understand .....

Thanks

Wednesday, September 5, 2012 9:44 AM

Answers

• I believe the tiles you need to change are the ones in your application, not in your submission. The sunburst icon is the one that comes with the default Windows Phone project in Visual Studio. You need to replace those png files. The files should be, if you did not modify your project, "ApplicationIcon.png" and "Background.png".

Thanks,

Jin

• Proposed as answer by Jin Zhang Wednesday, September 5, 2012 11:38 PM
    • Marked as answer by Danny G. - MS Thursday, September 6, 2012 7:18 AM
    Wednesday, September 5, 2012 11:38 PM

All replies

• Is a requirement that the icons represent the app objective. If that icon really represents the function of your app you should note that in your submision. There is a field for that type of notes in the form.

Good luck!

Lucas D. Luengo

• Proposed as answer by Lucas D. Luengo Wednesday, September 5, 2012 6:11 PM
    Wednesday, September 5, 2012 6:08 PM
  • I believe the tiles you need to change are the ones in your application, not in your submission. The sunburst icon is the one that comes with the default Windows Phone project in Visual Studio. You need to replace those png files. The files should be, if you did not modify your project, "ApplicationIcon.png" and "Background.png".

Thanks,

Jin

• Proposed as answer by Jin Zhang Wednesday, September 5, 2012 11:38 PM
    • Marked as answer by Danny G. - MS Thursday, September 6, 2012 7:18 AM
    Wednesday, September 5, 2012 11:38 PM
  • should we delete those files ?

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 7:46 PM