none
10 Errors Microsoft.Samples.Kinect.WpfViewers SDK V1.0 RRS feed

• General discussion

• hi everyone!

When i run each sample codes always generate 10 errors, however, i unload project Kinect.WpfViewers, then load again the project Kinect.WpfViewer, and disappeared errors in the sample project. I do not know if this is the method to fix this error, but it worked for me. any discussion ?

Migue(MakitoMakito)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:03 PM

All replies

• hi everyone!

When i run each sample codes always generate 10 errors, however, i unload project Kinect.WpfViewers, then load again the project Kinect.WpfViewer, and disappeared errors in the sample project. I do not know if this is the method to fix this error, but it worked for me. any discussion ?

Migue(MakitoMakito)

You mention above the generation of 10 errors, are you able to copy/paste or tell us what these errors say? That'll help us figure out exactly what is wrong :)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:11 PM
  • notcopiederrors because i fix it, but wait a moment, open other example code and show the errors...

no men, in this example I have 2 errors that shouldn't be generated, especially if they are code examples. look, despite being simple mistakes,  would not generate. but when i run the example directly from Kinect SDK samples browser works fine.

Migue(MakitoMakito)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:28 PM