Refreshing an information on Property Page RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Techies,

I've a MFC based Dialog on which it has two Property Pages(Medium), for both of them I've separate class(Assume Class Page1 & Class Page2).

Now on the second Property Page, I've a custom control, on which I've rendered a table with some columns & rows(Assume 5 cols & 5 Rows).

I'll be filling the table(which is on Custom control of 2nd Prop Page), using a button which is on the first Property Page(Prior Internal Operations are been performed). This way my table on the 2nd Property page gets filled with some values in their respective rows & columns for a particular item.

For a second item, user will not close the dialog and then he'll try to generate a report which gets displayed on the second property page, the previous report needs to be flushed, and new report has to be generated, but its not happening so. In short the 2nd property page needs to refreshed.

Please try to visualize for better picture of the concept & also let me know in case you want some more information.

Requesting for suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Aditz.

Monday, October 31, 2011 11:53 AM

All replies

• Could you please specify how are you trying to refresh second page?

Is there any way you could post your project using for example http://www.mediafire.com/?

JohnCz - MVP VC++

• Edited by JohnCz Sunday, January 8, 2012 12:59 AM
    Sunday, January 8, 2012 12:58 AM
  • You can override the property page's OnSetActive member and perform the refreshing of the control there.
    --Jag
    Sunday, January 8, 2012 7:41 AM