none
POS system source code RRS feed

• Question

• Hello friends,

I need a full source code for POS system to install in supermarket.

I do not mind if Windows based application or Web based application as long as it use .Net framework and Sql Server

please share with me and thanks in advance for help

Friday, March 1, 2019 12:54 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Steps to follow to get going

• Figure out the database tables/relationships
    • Determine what type of database e.g. SQL-Server, MS-Access etc.
    • Create the database as per above.
    • Determine if the front end should be web or desktop or a combination of both
    • Create a data class to interact with data that will work from the business layer
    • Create classes for the business layer which includes validation for data being written to the database e.g. inserting new records, inserting new records for relational tables, validation for updates and removal of records.
    • Create a admin project to manage things from ordering to reports.
    • Create a front end for users to work with the backend e.g. a register front end

Note: There are POS projects on the web but would only look at them for ideas, not to start with an adapt to your needs at your level of coding as this will surely end up having your frustrated and be forewarned many of the better examples will be in C#.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Friday, March 1, 2019 1:39 PM
  • hi thanks but do you have any sample in asp.net or windows?
    Saturday, March 2, 2019 9:52 AM
  • hi thanks but do you have any sample in asp.net or windows?

I would had given any samples if there were samples that I approved of but there are none in VB.NET I could approve. Applications such as this that are good would be a paid for source code, that is what I would do if I created such an application as there is money to be made with a rock solid POS system.

This is why I recommended you start from the beginning and create your own POS solution.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Saturday, March 2, 2019 11:33 AM
  • I think you need something like this site

VB.net and C# Real Examples

Hope it helps .................................

Regards From Amr_Aly

Saturday, March 9, 2019 6:34 AM