Infopath 2010 checkbox values clears out in ie8 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I got a multiple checkboxs in infopath 2010 form. I opened the form in ie9 and tick all checkboxs(while tick/untick form renders(blink) and some of the checkbox values clears). ie9 is somewhat ok.

But infopath 2010 form in ie8 is clearing out all the values when form renders.

If any solution please help em out.

Thanks

Friday, November 29, 2013 11:59 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    For this issue, I'm trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at it.
    Thanks,
    Qiao
    Forum Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Qiao Wei
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, December 2, 2013 7:46 AM
  • Hi Sri2108, 

please have a check on: 

1. Reset IE to default level from IE > Intenet options > Security tab > Click "Reset all zone to default level".

2. Change IE browser mode to IE 8 at IE 9 by press F12 from developer tool.

because the issue is specifically happened on the IE version, please help also to open at the IE forum thread.

Regards,
    Aries
    Microsoft Online Community Support

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, December 2, 2013 10:46 AM