none
Can't Find My hid over i2c device in Device Metadata Authoring Wizard RRS feed

• Question

• I have a hid over i2c device and I want to validate my metadata against this device

But when I launch Device Metadata Authoring Wizard,and Select Validate Metadata,and Click Select From Device.

From the Pop Dialog I can only find some USB devices or Bluetooth devices.

Did anyone come across the same issue with me?Any information and suggestion are welcomed.

• Moved by Barry Wang Tuesday, September 4, 2018 3:12 AM
    Friday, August 31, 2018 1:45 AM

Answers

• Is there an option in the wizard for system devices? Your hid over i2c will be considered part of the system container and only the oem is allowed to author metadata against it

d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, September 4, 2018 4:11 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Do you mean you are connecting your i2c device from a PC and want to find HID from this device from an UWP app?

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 3, 2018 1:28 AM
  • Is there an option in the wizard for system devices? Your hid over i2c will be considered part of the system container and only the oem is allowed to author metadata against it

d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, September 4, 2018 4:11 PM