none
No response from a question in different forum. Would like to ensure my MSDN subscription is active and includes a support level RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Please can you review my MSDN subscription and highlight any reasons why my one and only post is not being answered (> 14days). Based on my subscription, if I need to ask for support from a different forum/method please let me know.

Your speedy reply is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

d4rcy

for info: my original thread associated with this account is titled:

"Visual Studio 2008 - Toolbox Components Disabled - Have tried "del *.tbd + "devenv /..." + -reinstall + don't have a wireless mouse"

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 10:19 AM

Answers

All replies

• D4rcy,

Are you signed in with the same Windows Live ID on the forums that you use to access your MSDN Subscription?  This is required, per the guidance at the top of the managed forums page: http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/aa974230.aspx 

If you are using the right Live ID, please contact me by clicking on the 'site feedback' link at the bottom of the page: http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions and make sure to tell me what your Subscriber ID is.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Subscriptions Site Support

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

• Proposed as answer by Mike KinsmanModerator Tuesday, March 20, 2012 5:23 PM
    • Marked as answer by d4rcy Monday, March 26, 2012 9:44 AM
    Tuesday, March 20, 2012 5:23 PM
  • Glad you finally got a response D'Arcy!  We're tracking down what the issue was here, but please post back if you run into a similar problem.

For others reading this thread in the future, please post here if a) you're an active MSDN Subscriber with the Managed Forums Benefit (you should see a link on your My Account page), b) you haven't received a response to your question in one of the Managed Forums (see the link on your My Account page) within the posted SLA for Subscribers.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Monday, March 26, 2012 6:10 PM