none
Exchange EWS copy email to different server RRS feed

• Question

• I am developing a IMAP migration script to migrate email from exchange server 2010 to office 365. I am using Exchange EWS API to read email from source server (Exchange server) and this part is working great. I can read email. Now I could copy email from one folder to another folder inside the exchange server but cant copy the message to a folder in office 365. 

message.Copy(Destinationfolder.Id);

does not work because when I was watching the content in message I found that base of the message contain exchange server information but I am trying to copy it to a different server so it giving me an error {"No mailbox with such guid."} . Any help ?

monir

• Edited by Monir Hossain Monday, February 17, 2014 2:13 AM
    • Moved by Eason_H Monday, February 17, 2014 7:24 AM
    Monday, February 17, 2014 12:10 AM

All replies

• Hi Monir,

I suggestion you post the question in the Exchange Server Development forums at:http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=exchangesvrdevelopment  It is appropriate and more experts will assist you.

I am sorry for my stupid mistake. I moved your question to the wrong forum. 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 17, 2014 7:30 AM